15 (OFF-SET)

"Thanks Rouge!" I called, running away from her. "BENDY! BOW DOWN TO ME! I AM YOUR SAVIOR!" I screamed Bendy quickly ran over to me, out of breath.

     "What? What is it?" Bendy panted.

     "I got Rouge to change the script! We don't have to make out for our suffering and people's enjoyment!" I smiled. 

     "Oh thank god" Bendy said, bowing at my feet.

     "Get your asses over here! We're doing a thing!" Rouge yelled.

     "Well okay then" I muttered. Bendy and I ran over to where Rouge was, and stood in horror as she pointed a camera at us.

     "The cast is doing a live Q&A!" Rouge yelled.

     "Dear god, first the original script, and now this." I muttered. Rouge sat by the computer, and began reading questions off from the live feed.

     "What is everybody's relationships off-set?" Rouge asked, reading off a question. "(Y/n), you'll answer this cause you have the most ties."

     "Okay, well, Boris and Bendy are brothers, and of course, there's Cup, Mugs, and I. Off-set, we're all friends for the most part. Then, Bendy and I are dating, so that's a thing." I said.

     "Everybody is now screaming (ship name). Back to the questions guys!" Rouge yelled. "Okay, who is the youngest?" Rouge asked. We all immediately looked at Bendy.

     "What! I'm not that much younger than Boris!" Bendy protested.

     "At least it gives (Y/n) and excuse to call you 'baby'." Boris teased.

     "Boris no!" I yelled.

     "Boris yes!" Boris yelled.

     "Back to the questions. Who's the most innocent?" Rouge asked.

     "Wait, give me a second." I said, pausing to do a dramatic cough, fitting Cuphed in the middle of my cough. "Okay, I'm good now."

     "Now that that's answered, next question." Rouge said. "What does the inkness represent?" 

     "Crippling depression" I joked. "I'm just kidding. None of actually know, and Rouge won't tell us. I guess that's something that you'll find out in the future." I said.

     "Oh, this is good. Can (Y/n) and Bendy to couple things?" Rouge asked, smirking.

     "Yes, we can" Bendy said, grabbing my hand and dragging me off. Soon, we were creeping up on Rouge with marshmallow launchers. Bendy made a quiet motion with his hands, and I smirked. I pointed the gun at Rouge, while Bendy tied her hands behind her back.

     "Guys help!" Rouge yelled. Bendy pushed Rouge in front of the camera, and I kept the gun to her head. The cast went over to the computer to read the comments.

     "RIP Rouge"

     "Rouge no!"

     "Are those marshmallow launchers?"

     "ROUGE IS GONNA DIE!!!!!" 

     Basically, the cast was just reading comments.

     "Remember that script that you wrote? The original one?" I asked, unsheating my claws.

     "How could I forget?" Rouge asked.

     "Payback" I smirked, stepping back and pulling the trigger.  Rouge screeched, and ran from Bendy and I. Bendy grabbed his gun and ran after Rouge, both of us pelting her with marshmallow.

     "They viewers want us to get more launchers and help" Boris said, reading the comments. The cast ran to get more launchers while Rouge ran around the room. I leaped onto the wall, using my claws to help steady me, before launching myself at Rouge. I knocked her over, and rolled a few feet away. I slowly got to my feet, and smiled at the cast.

     "ATTACK!" Cup yelled, and the cast began firing marshmallows at Rouge. Rouge jumped up, and began running around. Bendy ran out, and quickly came over to me.

     "Are you okay?" Bendy asked.

     "Woo! More bruises and acting!" I laughed, climbing to  my feet. I bent down and kissed Bendy's forehead. "There you go. We did couple-y things. At least, what we normally do." I smiled, giving the camera a wave.

~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!