Emails and Goodbyes

Chapter 1- Emails and Goodbyes
---
Another boring day at school. A really boring day. I was now in my last period which was math, and let me tell you I absolutely suck at math. I looked to my right and saw Cason Gonzalas asleep on his desk well he looked comfortable. As I finished my homework I closed my my text book and just pushed it off to the side. I know what your probably thinking your finished with all of your homework for the whole day, well yes I am. I have to sense I have dance right after school until 10:00 but I like to stay later. I've always had a passion for dance, after all I've Ben dancing sense I was 2. I started competitions when I was 3 and have been doing them all the way up to now and I'm still doing them. I do a whole lot of dancing everyday of the week (including weekends) from 3:30 to 10:00 but in my case I stay way longer then ten, the longest was 4:35. I know but I really needed to practice my dance sense I just learned it in a day. All the types of dancing I do is, Ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, Modern, hip hop, checetti, and the. I have a few other classes that I take to improve my flipping and flexibility.
As I was dosing off just like Cason the bell rang. Yay, saved by the bell.
I got up and rushed out of the classroom and went threw the double doors where my big brother met me. He gives me rides to dance. I opened the door to his red mustang and got inside ew it's smells like teenage boys, gross. "Hey lil sis" he said giving me a big smile. He was a senior in high school, and at the snap of his fingers he could get any girl he wanted. Uhh he's such a player. "Hey" I said as he pulled out of the school parking lot I started to take off my shirt. "NO! NO! NO!" He said yanking my shirt down. I rolled my eyes, "how am I gonna change then, dumb ass" he look at me then at the road again. "Why can't you just change at dance" he said like it was no biggy, "are you kidding and waste my time dancing hell no" I said and hurried up and yanked my shirt off which revealed my hot pink PINK sports bra. "Ewwww" he said staring at the road and only the road. I have no idea why he's over reacting I come home in a sports bra and he just shrugs it off, gosh he's such a drama king. "Dude you see like this all the time" I said taking off my jean shorts and sliding my Black PINK shorts with a pink rim on. Finally we were there, "bye love ya bro" I said kissing his cheek. "Bye lil sis" he said final looking at me. I got out of the car and ran into the studio. I was greeted by Carla, who was the lady at the front desk. "Hello Rae" she said smiling at me Rae is my nick name that everyone calls me. "Hey Carla, so which room am I in today" I asked smiling. "Let's see" she said typing in some stuff. After about 15 seconds after she spoke again. "Ah, you are in room 14, your favorite" she smiled room 14 was my favorite it was big and had grey walls and a mirror that covered a whole wall. "Yay, thank you" I said starting to walk off. "Your very welcome sweetie, dance your heart out" she giggled, I laughed and gave her a thumbs up and made my way to room 14. As I got there I opened the door today I had solo practice not groups or duets just by Myself. It's usually just me and the choreographer, and honestly that's how I like it. As Sady,the choreographer for tap walked in with a Starbucks drink I. Her hand Sady was in her early 30 and was an awsome Tap choreographer. "Hey Rae Bae" she smiled she always called me that, it's funny. "Sup Sady" I smiled. I was stretching and by now I'm all stretched and got up and went to where she was standing which was by the big speaker she was on her phone trying to get the music hooked up to the speaker after about 30 seconds she did. "Ok so I picked a song for you to do for tap and it's very sexy, and very sassy, and flirty she said looking at me. As i nodded my head. "I need to see facials and everything, I need to see that ass bounce and shake" she laughed at the last part which also had me laughing. "Oh you know I will" I winked. "Yes I do, so give me your hundred percent" she smiled I nodded and returned the smile. "Here's the song" she excitingly said. She hit the play button and the music started.