I do...

Chapter 9- I do...
When we got to the mall it was crazy. Like always paparazzi was there, and not only my body guard was with me but everyone else's body guard was with them too. I walked to forever 21 with my body guard and Kiley and her body guard. "So what are you buying" I asked, looking around at my merchandise and Justin's merchandise in the store, damn that's crazy. "I really don't know, I think I'm gonna go to the makeup store, catch ya later" she said and walked off with her bodyguard.
I was looking around and I saw a very familiar person, shit it was Gilinsky. But he was with a girl, oh shoot he was with Madison? How could he be with Madison, that bitch. (No hate towards Madison, just in the book) she tried to makeup lies about me to the press, and said that I fucked Justin and she walked in on us, I never fucked him. "OMG, Raelana, is that really you" her annoying voice asked I turned around and instantly made eye contact with Gilinsky, "Rae, oh my gosh" he smiled and opened his arms for a hug and I gladly hugged him. "Oh my gosh I missed you so freaking much" he said, "same dude" I said back. "Am I missing something" Madison said while pulling me out of his arms and wrapping her arms around him. "Nope" I said and turned to Jack, "so your going to the wedding right" I asked and he smiled and nodded, "I'm a groomsman, in fact all of the Magcon guys are grooms men, and Ariel and Loren are bridesmaids" he said I nodded, "and you are the maid of honor, correct?" He asked. "Yup, and my friends are also in the wedding too" I said, he looked at me, "really? Who" he asked, i turned and saw them all walking in. "Them" I said and they walked to us. Jack looked at them and back at me. "So I'm not considered a friend anymore?" He asked. "Well in my defense, I haven't talked to you in 5 months, so maybe your not a close friend" I said with a hint of attitude. "Yeah, I guess I need to be some big model or actor to be your friend" he said crossing his arms. "Jack baby, let's go" Madison said, dang I totally forgot she was here. "Ok, babe...um bye Raelana" Jack said and walked off, "bye" I replied. "Magcon friend" tom asked, "old magcon friend" I corrected. He nodded.

We soon got done shopping and eating and shit and we were at mine and toms place laying around. "Guys I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep" Kendall said. "Same" Zendaya said. "I think I am too" I answered and got up off the couch and Kiley followed. "You coming" I asked tom, he looked up at me from his phone. "Yup" he said and pushed himself off the sofa. We all walked to our bedrooms and guests rooms. I got in my bedroom and plugged In my phone and fell on my bed and got under the covers. I soon felt the bed dip, I turned around and saw tom laying next to me. "Night T" I said "night Rae" he said and wrapped his arms around me and laid his head on my boobs. "Damn this pillows comfy" he said and kiss my chest. I giggled, and was messing with his hair for a bit. I soon fell asleep.

I woke up to Tom still asleep on me. "Tom" I whispered trying to wake him. "Tommmmmmmmm" I whispered, "what" he mumbled and opened his eyes. "Wakeup we have to hit that flight remember" I said, "oh yeah" he said and got up from me and walked out the door. I got up and went to the shower.
After my shower, I went into my closet naked because 1 I'm in my room by myself. I picked out some comfortable clothes and put them on.