Date with Daddy 👅

Hey guys who's excited for Raelana's and Grayson's Date, I know I am. Enjoy this chapter 😊

Chapter 7-Date with Daddy 👅

I ran inside the hotel and I could here Grayson giggling behind me, "LOREN, ARIEL BATHROOM NOW ITS AN EMERGENCY!" I screamed and everyone turned there attention to me and Loren and Ariel grabbed me and dragged me to the bathroom and shut the door and locked, "don't tell me your pregnant" Loren said looking worried while I was gonna answer Ariel cut me off, "period problems? Sick? Did Grayson say something, oh I'm gonna go pounce on his ass" Ariel said whil unlocking the door and about to open with Loren following behind her, "NO, stop, Grayson didn't do anything" I said while putting my back to the door. "THEN WHAT IS IT!" They both screamed in usion. I took a deep breath, "Grayson asked me out on a date" I squealed, they both looked shocked and squealed with me, for 5 minutes we were jumping around the bathroom but then Ariel stopped and Loren smirked, "Pay up" Loren said while holding her hand out, "uhh fine" Ariel said while getting a 20$ bill out of her back pocket, "wait did you guys make a bet on me and Grayson" I asked, "yes, now let's get you ready" Loren said while walking out the bathroom, "wait come ba-" but then I was cut off by Ariel putting her hand to my mouth, "shush child" she said I rolled my eyes and Loren went up and dragged Grayson in the bonus bedroom.
(Grayson's POV)
Loren dragged me outside to the hall, "where are you taking Rae" I looked at her, so that was what all that squealing shit was, even though it's very cute how Rae's friends are happy that me and Rae are gonna go on a date, gosh I'm so excited. "To a whole bunch of places" I said "like what? Come on Grayson I need to help her pick out an amazing outfit, I promise I won't tell her" she pleaded and pleaded, "ok fine I'm taking her,-"
(Loren's POV)
Rae is so gonna love what Grayson has planned for her but I need to make sure the other boys can't get in the way. I mean let's face it Grayson is the perfect fit for Rae.
(Raelana's POV)
Gray and Loren walked back in and Loren went in my suitcase and started pulling clothes out of it, "don't come in the bathroom you hear me" she told all the boys they all looked up from there phones or tv ect and nodded or said yes, "but what if I have to pee" Matt whined, "HOLD IT" Grayson, Loren, and Ariel said in Usion. "Ok gosh" he said and returned his attention back to the tv. Loren came in the bathroom and put the outfit to the side it was in a bag so we couldn't see it. "Ok let's start with makeup" Loren said and her and Ariel got to working.
---after make up and hair---
They were finished with my Makeup and hair and I looked amazing. I turned to Loren and Ariel and gave them both a big hug. We all looked in the mirror admiring the work that they've done. "Ok put this on" Loren said while holding very Lacey Bra and underwear, "there's no way I'm wearing just that" Loren and Ariel giggled a little, "no your gonna have stuff over just go put this on en come out so Ariel and I can help put your dress on" she said I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I went inside the shower so they couldn't see my stuff. I took off all of my clothes, then put on the bra then the underwear. I'm honestly not ashamed of my body, when your a dancer you have to change in front of people, and o do have an ok body. I walked out and Ariel put her hand over my eyes "you can't see yet" she said I nodded and I could feel the dress and shoes slipping on me.⬇️

⬇️