Groupchats and Snapchats

Chapter 2-Groupchats and Snapchats
---
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* I woke up to my alarm's beeping. I got my phone that was on my desk and saw that it was 4:00. I got up and went into the bathroom and striped down and got into the shower. After I was done showering I got out wrapped a red towel around myself and went into my walk in closet. I should just wear comfy clothes today after all I will be on a plane for 2 hours and maybe a lazy day when I get over there. I finally chose⬇️

After I was done with all my stuff I packed my carry on bag (in the image) then I grabbed my suitcase and threw my carry on bag over my shoulder and went out to the front yard only to see the cab parked in the drive way

After I was done with all my stuff I packed my carry on bag (in the image) then I grabbed my suitcase and threw my carry on bag over my shoulder and went out to the front yard only to see the cab parked in the drive way. I went over there and the cab driver got out of his car and got my bags and threw them into the trunk "thank you" I said while getting into the car, he didn't answer. Well someone isn't a morning person. I noticed that there was a boy next to me sleeping with his headphones in. He had brownish blondeish hair and looked tall from what I saw. I decided I would introduce myself. I lightly shook him and his eyes went open and looked at me with wide eyes, am I seriously that ugly. "Uh...hi, I'm Raelana but you can call me Rae, I'm the girl that's joining magcon." I said while fiddling with my fingers. "Oh yeah, I know you, your the dancer, I'm Mathew but they call me Matt, never knew such a pretty girl was going on tour with a bunch of horny boys" he laughed and I laughed at the last part and turned a deep shade of red. "Thank you" I said quietly. "Hey, don't thank me it's true" he gave me a big smile. "Your not to bad yourself Matt" I winked then it was his turn to blush. After a few minutes passed we were finally at the airport. I got out of the car and the driver got my luggage out. "Thanks" I said while handing him 20 dollar bill. "Yeah" he said and snatched it out of my hand. "You ready" Matt said while rolling his suitcase next to mine. "Yup" I said and smiled at him. He grabbed my suitcase and started walking. "Hey, wait up" I said while running up to him grabbing my suitcase. He laughed and I joined him. We finally went into the airport and went through all the Stuiped shit. After about 30 minutes we were just sitting down ready to board. "We will board in about 30 minutes, so wanna get some Starbucks or something" Matt said while putting his phone in his pocket. "Yeah, hurry your ass up, I need some caffeine" I said while sprinting to Starbucks I could hear him giggle behind me. I was already at the front sense there wasn't very much people sense it was early in the morning. Matt finally came next to me and joined me. "Hello what can i get y'all" the girl behind the desk asked. " aye, Um can I please have a Carmel macchiato" I said, and looked at Matt to order. "And can I have the same" he said while getting money from his front pocket of his carry on bag. "Nope" I said while grabbing the money and putting it in my pocket and handed the lady my money. After she took it and gave Matt and i's drinks I gave him back his money and he snatched it out of my hand. "You know, because you did that I owe you right" he said while smirking. "Nah, it's the least I can do" I nudged him a bit. "Nope still getting you something" he said and ran to where we were sitting. I finally joined him and sat down and got my phone out. "Hey Matt wanna take a snap with me" I asked and opened the snapchat app. "Of course" he said and took out his phone too. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and put his chin on my shoulder and smiled and I smiled to and took the picture. It was really cute I captioned it 'New bestie😚'. "Hey can we take one on mine" Matt asked already ready to take a pic. "Yeah, of course we can" I said and got closer to him he wrapped and arm around me and kissed my cheek. Wait what, well I guess it's cause we are good friends right. I puckered my lips, and he took it.
(Matt's POV)
I looked at the snap that Rae and me took and it was cute she's really pretty and I have thought that for a while and I may or may not stalk her YouTube, but she doesn't have to know right. I captioned the snap, 'Can't wait to spend a year with this cutie, welcome to the magcon fam Rae 🤗😘' then I posted it to my story and everyone in magcon (pretend the Dolan twins are in magcon too). I instantly got a a snapchat back from Grayson. He was laying on the bed which I assume was the hotels bed and had and had no shirt on and was smiling. It said, 'damn, is that the "new edition" she's so ahdhdhdmsudbdhsjdbfyrhdb😂☺️' I looked at it and laughed and looked at the snap again and screenshot it. I looked on her story and saw that our pic on hers was captioned, 'New bestie😚' I also screened shot that. Finally it was our time to board. "Let's go bestie" I winked at her and grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the line thingy.
10 minutes later we were sitting in the plane getting ready to take off in she was in the window seat and I was in the middle and both are carry on bags were on the seat near the isle. She was taking a video off of snap of herself she kept on switching poses like a selfie but she was taking a video so I went and decided to bomb it I went in and kissed her cheek which caused her to giggle. God it was adorable, wait what shut up Matt.
----1 hour later----
I was on my phone texting the boys and Rae was asleep on my shoulder I decided to take a snap I captioned it, 'She sleeping like a baby☺️' and shut off my phone and just admired her she was gorgeous. She had brown hair big brown eyes even tho they were closed she had gold skin from her tan and it wasn't a fake tan. Her hair went to the middle of her back and she was tall and skinny but all the right curves, everything about her was gorgeous. I finally text the boys again
-Text convo-
Matt-aye everyone we are gonna be there in about an hour
Cam- alright and I saw ur snaps, she's gorgeous😍
Taylor-Ikr and she's a dancer, so she can open her legs all the way 😆
Gray- eww Tay that's just eww😅
Taylor- sorry bro, but it's true
Ethan- I've seen her, she's a famous dancer, her name is Raelana
Shawn- *cough* stalker *cough* *cough*
Ethan- stfu Shawn it's not called a stalker it's called a fan
Cam- hehehehehehe u a fan?
Ethan- have u seen her dance...why wouldn't I be
Jack g- why y'all texting if we in the same room except for Matt and the gorgeous girl
Gray-guys I call dibs
Matt-hell no, we ain't calling dibs over her....yet
Taylor-let's just see which one she likes better yah know
Jack j-I'm sure she'd go for Grayson
Gray-thanks j
Shawn-clearly shed want a dude with a good voice 😉
Taylor-nah I'd think she'd want a dude with a good dick😉
Cam-Tay u nasty and even if she did u don't have a good one, however mines the shit😝
Matt-ok remind me why we are talking about dicks
Gray-idk
Ethan-alright guys so Matt what is the girl doing rn
Matt-sleeping on MY shoulder
Jack g- no way
Matt- hell yes way
Jack j-damn
Cam-she may be now
Taylor-yeah she may be sleeping on your shoulder now but soon she'll be sleeping on my 'friend'
Gray-Tay stop texting dirty stuff, even tho it's quite the entertainment 😂
Matt-alright guys I'm gonna wake her up and talk to her or somethings need to know more, she's just so perfect ya know, laters 😆
After that dumb conversation I decided to wake her up. I shook her gently and she opened her eyes and looked up at me with those big brown puppy dog eyes that could make a guy melt even probably the manliest dude ever. Gosh I sound like a girl, what is this girl doing to me when I haven't even known her for a day. "Morning sunshine" I smiled, she giggled, "morning Matt" she smiled. Then she sat from my shoulder I have to admit I was a little sad but I'll get over it. She got her phone out and opened Instagram. Then I felt my phone buzz on my lap.
I looked at it and noticed it was the boys and i's groupchat.
Gray-what's her phone number?
I was debating whether I should give it to him or not. But then I decided I would because, she would get it either way I bet.
Matt- 5751427905 (It's a random number)
Cam-thanks bro
After that I just turned off my phone. "Um I gave the boys your number so don't worry if you get a unknown number texting you" I chuckled, "haha, ok" then right after she said that her phone started to buzz already. She smiled at me and looked at her phone and smiled again and was on it the rest of the time I finally read who she was texting and she was in a groupchat with all the boys and even me, how come my phone isn't buzzing. Oh yeah I turned off notifications. I got out my phone and turned back on the notifications and saw she was texting them a lot like she knew them as long as me.
---30 mins later---
It was now 30 minutes later and we were off of the plane and already had our luggage and was waiting for the people to pick us up.
(Raelana's POV)
I was waiting and was just waving at fans sense there was a guy blocking us so they couldn't even come near us. Finally I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around and there the boys stood. "Hiiiiiiii" Cameron yelled. I already knew all of them from the group chat. "Hey" I smiled and they all attacked me in hugs as if I was there mother and was taking away for 10 years and we were finally reunited, wow what a weird way to put that. Finally we all settled down and were on our way to the car
---10 mins later---
We just spent the car ride laughing and joking and just having a good time. When we arrived at the hotel we were in the lobby waiting for Bart. Suddenly a guy came out of the elevators smiling. "Hello, I am Bart, and you must be Raelana, it's a pleasure to have you joining the family. He smiled and stuck his hand out for me to shake so I accepted it but only to be pulled into a hug. "Yup I'm a hugger" he joked, I laughed along. "Yes I am Raelana but you can call me Rae, and I'm excited to join the fam" I laughed. He smiled then started talking to everybody, "ok guys so we got a really big suit and all of you are gonna share it um there are 4 beds and a couch that pulls out to a bed and there is a Minnie kitchen and 1 bathroom. The keys to the pool, gym, and your room is right here" he said while tossing the key to Cameron, he caught it. "Any questions my room is 120" he smiled and started walking and turned around, "oh yeah and yalls is 345" and smiled and turned back around to the elevator. We went into the elevator and finally found our room and cam slid the key and it open and instantly the boys began running to a bed, "calling dibs". "Guys, I think it's best if we let Rae have a bed to sleep on" gray said, aww he's so sweet and cute. Freak, snap out of it. " no guys I'm fine" I smiled while dragging my stuff and putting it in an empty corner. Suddenly I feel hands around my wait and they pull me up and throw me on a bed and I noticed it was Grayson, he crawled over me and just stayed like that, "your getting this bed, ok" he said in a husky but sexy voice, "ok, but only if someone else shares because I feel bad" he laughed, "I'll share with you" he smiled and got off of me. "Hey guys get ready so we can go to the mall then eat lunch" cam said. Oh yeah it's still really early. "Ok" we all yelled I grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom and changed out of my lazy clothes and got into an outfit that would sure look better then t-shirt and shit⬇️

 "Ok" we all yelled I grabbed an outfit and went into the bathroom and changed out of my lazy clothes and got into an outfit that would sure look better then t-shirt and shit⬇️

(Taylor's POV)
  As I was finishing getting dress the bathroom door burst open...And there she stood the pretty, gorgeous, sexy girl ever. Is it bad that I want to bang her already. As I looked at her from up and down everything was perfect about her. With and without makeup she's perfect...I honestly am gonna try to win her over. A perfect girl like her deserves someone like me...who can treat her like a princess...the others don't deserve her and I know I can treat her better.
------
Hey guys I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story, go ahead and leave a comment if you liked a certain part or you didn't go ahead and feel free to like this chapter, don't be shy 😉. Love you...STAY SAVAGE 😝