💜#NamJin Imagine💜

💜#NamJin Imagine💜

BTS has been sent to Dubai to do some promotions and photoshoots. It hasn't even been a day when their manager decided to take them to the nearest hotel to have a good rest for tomorrow's photoshoot.

"Okay boys, I got your room numbers now... But the thing is we only have 3 rooms to rent since we lack budget for another room. Is that okay?" Their manager Selja asked earning nods and agreement from the boys.

"So, who wants to be roommates with who?" Suga asked as the boys took glances at each other's, talking at the back of their minds.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung suggested that they wanted to be in one room. They nodded in agreement, not knowing that the three maknae was planning something for tonight.

The maknae line knew that Namjoon and Jin doesn't get along well these days, they often bicker through small things and never had a chance to have a proper conversation without arguing.

The three slightly smiled at each other, hoping their plan works for tonight.

"I'll room with Suga." Jin raise his hands.

"Yeah, I'll pair with Hobi hyung..." Namjoon followed earning a roll of eyes from Jin secretly.

JIMIN went inside Suga and Jin's hotel room in the middle of the night, he came inside with a camera on his hand. While filming Jin who's cooking, he secretly called Taehyung and Jungkook through his phone telling them to proceed the plan.

ON the other hand, Tae and Jungkook came to get Namjoon at the near convenience store. Namjoon was ranting at how sassy has been Jin to him the whole time. He was frustrated of how the elder hyung treated him.

"He always tell me that I'm being an irresponsible leader. I was doing my best! I'm even doing my best so he would at least be impressed by me!" He grumbled loudly at the two younger whose following him while sipping on a juice box.

"Soooo, you were trying to impress Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Yes! Oh-- I mean no-- ah, yes--argh! Shit I don't know!" Namjoon stuttered earning stream of laughter from the two.

"We need to head back hyung... Jimin says he's filming, we have to be there." Taehyung suggested right after texting Suga that Jhope is finding him.

Now Jin and Jimin is alone.

NAMJOON was preoccupied, not knowing that Tae ang Kookie took him to the wrong room. They took him to Jin and Suga's room, making him sat on one of the chair.

Not long enough when Jin and Jimin came out of the kitchen. Jimin was still filming while Jin gave Namjoon an arched brow.

Jimin took Jin, making him sit beside Namjoon. "Right now you two are husbumd and wife."

Jimin said while filming the two.

"Eh???" Jin whined. Though, Namjoon was just shock.

"And Jin hyung's the girl." Jimin continued earning laughter form Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung.

After a few filming that they had enjoyed... After being called appa and eomma by the maknae line. The three soon said that they were sleepy and Suga and Jhope was sleep as well. So they have no choice but to sleep together.

THE room went silent.

"Jin hyun--" / "Namjoon--"

"You first..." Jin insisted.

"I'm sorry hyung... For not listening to your advice's." Namjoon looked down.

Jin hugged him causing him to stiffened and be flustered a bit.

"I'm sorry too..." Jin stated. "I'm sorry for being hard to you. I was always pointing your wrongs. I never did appreciate your hard works."

Namjoon hugged Jin back.

TOMORROW morning, the maknae line dicided to peek inside Jin's room, seeing Jin and Namjoon cuddled together in one bed.

The three squeeled in exitement as their plan had worked.

-£πD-

Ayo this imagine has a few facts... Like the maknae plan their NamJin hyungs to stay in one room while they're in Dubai... And about the 'Husband and wife' thing.

🍭-Z💦-🍭