10 FACTS ABOUT BANGTAN

#1. They almost disbanded twice; one was during their first era because they weren't gaining anything and some of the staffs doesn't believe in them anymore, but Namjoon stood out saying that they can make it — he believes in his members. Another one was admitted by Jin during MAMA 2018; they thought about disbanding, but everyone was brave enough to continue and gather themselves. It was worth a shot, look at them now all powerful and proud of themselves.

#2. Alot of fans told Namjoon to leave BTS before. There was once an incident when a fan told him that she got Namjoon's photocard in an album and he released apologized to the rude fan. Yet, there was another incident when a fan with skin disease wouldn't want to hold Namjoon's hand because she might disgust him. Namjoon was kind enough to hold her hand tightly despite the fan's skin disease. Now, alot of real armys' are happy that he didn't leave BTS, after all, if it weren't for his great leadership, BTS wouldn't be the dorks we love.

#3. According to BTS during their Bon Voyage in Hawaii, someday they wanted to gather in Hawaii again without cameras and staffs, just the seven of them. Maybe when they've already disbanded and have their own family at their early forties. They wanted to chill at a yatch again, drinking beer or anything as they talk about their youthful past of being part of a group named BTS.

#4. The song “Begin” was composed by Kim Namjoon and sang by Jeon Jungkook. The song was one of the most special songs in their album W.I.N.G.S,  because for the first time, the always calm and jumpy Jungkook cried infront of his hyungs. It was when all of them are asked about their hardships, and Jungkook said; there's nothing that is hard for him, but to see his hyungs tired and crying.

#5. Jimin easily gets insecure. He used to starve himself because he hated being called fat and a pig, he practices even when his other members already went home, he doesn't like it when he couldn't do his best in singing too. Yet, despite hating all his flaws, he would never want armys to feel the same about their weight, voice and imperfections. He also stopped starving himself, telling us that he's perfectly fine and he would never do it again because he loves himself. Jimin is an angel that inspires us.

#6. Whenever a BTS member is injured during a concert they would still consider performing even when they can't dance, they can't sing properly or even if they find it so hard to stand up. Once Jin's hand was injured that Jungkook has to open a water bottle for him and tie his shoelace, once Namjoon also had a hand injury that have to endure the whole fan signing event just to be present at that time, once Taehyung can't sing because of his cold yet he still did his best to sing despite how ill he felt, once Jungkook had an injury on his ankle and he still performed with his hyungs on stage — he cried that time because he wanted to dance and give armys the best performance, once Jimin had a neck injury yet he still sang and went to perform on stage. There's alot more... This only shows how devoted and dedicated BTS is when performing infront of their beloved fans.

#7. According to Bang PD-nim, he made the seven members of BTS as a family that's why whenever there's some of the members fight, even when the others are not involved, they would still come to Bang PD at the end of the day, telling him how they fought, what was the reason, and how the seven of them solved the problem even if it's just a minor problem.

#8. BTS and BigHit was criticised and looked down by many artists and companies before, but they stood up from their dreams not knowing where the path they're walking at would take them too. And now they are one of the hottest Kpop boy band in the whole world and BigHit, the company which was avoided by most of trainees is now one of the most auditioned company.

#9. Rap line didn't have a good past. RM's Mother ruined his musical appliances before just so Namjoon would focus on studying instead. Suga starved whilst making music, he was selling the music he produced in a very low price just so he can eat because no one in his family supported his love for music. J-Hope was called a shame by his family because unlike his smart sister he continued to be a underground dancer. Namjoon is a great composer now, Suga is awarded for being the best producer now, and J-Hope is a lead dancer now and also produced his own mix tape too.

#10. BTS and ARMY protects and love each other, they would do everything to make each other proud.