🍟VKOOK IMAGINES😴

🍟VKOOK IMAGINES😴
Tittle: Fries and Sleeping Tweet

After BTS' tiring Wings Tour III at Japan, they immediately went back to Korea to have some rest and get ready for their comeback.

Their producers and manager gave them time to have a small vacation or free time so they could at least rest first before taking care of their new comeback.

Namjoon the leader went on a date with his mom, Jin stayed at his room probably playing computer games or learning new techniques on guitar, Suga probably sleeping inside his studio, J-Hope who went out because he don't want to be noisy and wake up Suga coz hell shout at him, and Jimin who went out to follow Jungkook and Taehyung whose having a small date.

Jimin followed the two sneakily as the younger two happily gone shopping and looking at stuffs in one boutique.

"Hyung! What do you think of this?" Jungkook called for Taehyung asking about a new CD of a full episode Kdrama. Jungkook seemed curious about the Kdrama's plot.

"I think it'll be good to try it!" Taehyung replied with a coy smile across his lips.

Jimin finally got bored following the two who just headed out a different boutique holding a handful of paper bags. 'I better stop following this two, nothings Interesting anyways.' He thought.

Back to their dorm. . . Jungkook went to his room dragging Taehyung along, ready-ing his DVD player to watch the new CD of the kdrama they've picked.

"I'll go get our snack Kookie!" Taehyung informed before stepping beside the door. "By the way, would you like pizza or fries?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up as a cheeky smile formed his thin lips. "I'd have pizza!"

He shouted before plopping down on his bedsheets as he started watching the said drama on his flat screen TV.

Episodes of the drama went on as Taehyung and Jungkook watched while munching on their snacks, there were part were the drama has some intense and sensitive scene, making the two of them either cringe or get embarrassed and flustered. It was somehow awkward for them.

"Uhm... Its the last episode hyung." Jungkook informed. His cheeks was still flushed pinkish red from the intense torrid kissing scene they've watched.

He can't help, but to get curious about how does it felt being kissed in a harsh way. They barely have time to get into some relationships as they were so busy being an idol. With so much packed schedule, they couldn't date anyone at all.

Tae nodded his head as the last episode played. He starred at Jungkook as he found it very amusing that the younger seemed very into some romantic dramas. He chuckled lightly as he saw how Jungkook slowly drifted into sleep.

'He must be tired' he thought.

Jungkook had fallen into deep slumber. His eyes were tiredly closed and his lips who slightly parted, showing the tip of his bunny teeth.

"Sooooo cute~!" Tae giggled, turning off the DVD player. . . he took his phone as an idea crossed his mind.

He took a picture of Jungkook while sleeping, smiling evily as he tapped on his phone sending it to Twitter, 'Jungkook fell asleep after finishing a whole episodes of kdrama' he typed.

Knowing that he's on control at the moment and he knew that Jungkook hates it so much when someone takes a picture of him while sleeping, Taehyung took more of the oppurtunity to make fun of Jungkook and took a video of him while feeding him fries.

He laughed silently, but his laughed drained off as he saw Jungkook's parted lips pursed as he tasted the ketchup, his eyes fluttered open as he saw his hyung with wide eyes. Tae turned off his camera and jumped further away from the younger who has an evil smirk across his face.

"I see your having some fun hyung." The maknae spatted, walking towards Taehyung.

"J-Jungk-ook, I-I was... j-just--" Taehyung couldn't finish his words as Jungkook pushed him on the bed, hovering above Tae.

"Oh yeah?" The younger smirked again not listening to his hyung.

Jungkook didn't know what he was doing. . . all he knew was his lips captured Tae's as he curiously tried to deepened the kiss. He didn't know if it was the effect of the drama they've watched or he was just fascinated of the idea of kissing someone.

Tae himself unknowily returned the kiss as he wrapped his arms on Jungkook's neck, kissing the younger torridly. Popping sounds escaped their lips as they pulled away.

Jungkook's cheeks was flushed. "H-Hyung... I- I'm sorry I didn't.. Kn--"

"Shh...! You tasted like pizza." Tae exclaimed, making Jungkook laugh.

"Well you tasted like salty fries!" He mocked back, getting off of Tae.

They both laughed as their embarrassment washed off.

"Anyways, delete that picture hyung!"

"Hah! No way. You look so cute there!"

Then the next thing was 'Tom and Jerry'.

-£πD-

A/N: I've got this idea from Tae's latest twt update. T'was cute!😍😍💜
I hope y'all enjoyed reading and please do share and comment your reactions. I do appreciate it.👌😳😊

And hope y'all like and follow our Facebook international BTS - ARMy page: BTS - Beyond The Scene