❤#VMin IMAGINE ❤

❤#VMin IMAGINE ❤

Taehyung was tired as hell after their dance practice. He was literally stumbling his way towards their dorm. His eyes heavier than usual and his whole body trickling with sweats. He was too exhausted to even utter greetings to Jungkook who he just passed by.

"Argh~! Why is my bed so far?" He groaned as he walked through the hallways, clutching the walls if ever he stumbled again.

"Tae-- Omo! Yah!"

Jimin's eyes widened as as trance of profanities left his mouth. Taehyung was lying lifeless on top of Jimin who was flustered and was trying to move his way out of the sleeping boy's heavy body.

MORNING came and Taehyung woke up on his bed, already snuggled with blankets and his favourite pillows. He peered through the sheets and saw Namjoon, his roommate fixing his bed.

"Yah~ hyung. . ." Taehyung started, gaining Namjoon's attention. "Why am I here? I don't remember sleeping on my bed last night."

Namjoon stared at him for a while as if he was thinking of something and every events that had happened last night before glancing at the confused boy infront of him. A smirk appearing at the silde of his lips.

"Oh, you don't remember?" Namjoon ask with a mischievous and lopsided smile.

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't remember anything."

Namjoon's grin went wider, "You don't remember dropping on top of Jimin and..."

He trailed.

The confused boy infront of him even grew curious and uncomfortable, his guts telling him that he wouldn't like what Namjoon's going to say next.

"What d-d-did I do, h-hyung?" Taehyung nervously asked.

"Well. . . you didn't do anything bad, you just kissed Jimin, that's nothing bad at all." Namjoon said as if it was something not important or eventful. He even averted his gaze from the now shock-eyed boy and continue doing his something else.

AS for Taehyung, he immediately jolt up from bed and ran towards the kitchen knowing where Jimin would already be. His own eyes shaking when he saw Jimin's silhouette standing near the kitchen counter with Jin. Both boys' eating sandwiches.

"Jiminie." Taehyung mumbled.

JIMIN'S eyes' abruptly widening seeing the said boy. He almost drop his sandwich as his face turned bright red and averted his gaze away from Taehyung.

Taehyung gulped, "Yah! Jimin-ssi! I'm really sorry for what I did last night --- i wasn't conscious. . . I swear I didn't mean to kiss yo--"

Taehyung's trance was cut off when Jungkook butted in, "Who said you kissed Jimin hyung last night?"

Taehyung was taken aback, "I. . . I didn't kiss him?" He asked Jungkook who just nodded.

Taehyung looked at Jimin again, seeing the boy still flustered and awkward around him. "But Namjoon hyung told me---"

"Taehyung-ah, forget what Namjoon said. . . He must be making fun of you." Jimin finally spoke, but he turned away facing the sink.

"Ohh~ So that's why he was smirking... I'm glad that nothing happened la--" Then again Taehyung was cut off by Jungkook.

"Oh yeah, you didn't do anything. . . You just grabbed Jimin hyung's crotch that's all." Jungkook exclaimed. "It's really just nothing."

The two 95 liner getting all red cheeks and flustered after what Jungkook had said.

Jin 'tsk-ed' at the two and left the awkward kitchen.

"Eomma~! wait for me!" Jungkook followed.

Taehyung sighed deeply, "So. . . di-did I really t-touched your. . . d-di-dick?"

Jimin's eyes' almost popped out, "YAH!"

-£πD-