#2-School

"Sweetheart,your finally awake" a voice said as soon as I woke up.

When my vision cleared,I saw my Mom beside me with a smile imprinted on her face holding a tray with food on it.

"Your gonna love this sweetheart" she said as she handed me the tray full of bacons and eggs.

"I'll be back in a minute" she winked at me before leaving my room.

That's weird,I never expected my Mom to be that kind.I thought she wasn't when I first saw her.

As soon as I finished my meal,I got out of bed with the tray on my hands.Closing the door behind me,I was immediately approached by my Dad.

"Good morning buddy"He kissed me on the forehead.

I simply replied with a smile

."You'll be going to school."

I frowned.I never really knew what being in school feels like.The facility taught us but it wasn't like a real school.

School was this building with many people and you have to socialize/fit in and that was what made me hate it.

But I didn't had a choice.

And here I was dressimg myself in a uniform holding my bag and expecting the worst.

***
As soon as I stepped outside the car,four young looking girls welcomed me with an unfriendly look.

"Who are you brat?" one of the girls said,saliva spit on my face.

"A-alyssa"I said looking down at the ground.

"Face me bitch"the other girl said.

I immediately looked up slowly.As soon as I did,a fist welcomed me making me stumble on the ground.

They all laughed and went to the fountain-side all laughing.

I wanted to go home

But I'll have to suffer for one day.

I went inside the school building,some people looked at me and some pointing at me while whispering.

Well,this is going to be a hard day.