#8-Choose

I couldn't help but think my real father killed Guam.So many questions were running on my mind like Did he really do that? Why did he do that?Was that even real?

"Check the news hun" the man laughed.I reached for the remote and turned it on.I saw what I didn't want to.

A girl was found dead on her own house with no possible clues of who did it.Her mother Karen Abalos was sleeping when she heard a tap on her window which woke her up.

She checked on her daughter to see her body cut into pieces which she immediately reported to the police.

Meanwhile,two staff of the Mary Adopting Agency were found dead,their bodies found on a trash bin with their heads missing.

That was the agency.The agency where I grew up.

"How could you!? " my voice was coated with anger "Don't kill those innocent people.Kill me instead.

The man laughed again. "Let's play the next round"

"Now hun,I made a few changes to the rules." the man laughed "Go to skype with your Mom's phone!Now!"

I immediately opened Skype.

"You will have a video chat with whoever you choose for 20 seconds.Also 20 seconds to choose." the man took a deep breath " me or Slenderman?"

"Slenderman" I mumbled.

Suddenly my mom's Skype ringtone broke the room's silence.I hesitated for a bit before answering it.There stood infront of me was the legendary Slenderman with no eyes,just a blank face and long tongue.His tongue kept going out of his mouth,when suddenly his tongue shot pass the screen and onto my face.I could feel the wetness of his tongue.Disgusting.

The tongue disappeared and the Skype call ended.

"Next one,Me or your worst fear-killer clowns."