#6-Danger

It was night as I sat at my bed completely worried for my life.

Ms.Cortez,that's her name.That damn woman.She's getting me into danger.

" Alyssa ! Someone messaged me." My mom said closing the door behind her. "She says her name is Karen."

"Ohh Mom can I talk to her ?" I immediately reached for her phone.

"Sure" my Mom smiled before leaving my room.

Focusing my eyes on the screen,I pressed the call button to hear her joyful voice.But what I heard was the voice I least wanted to.

"Didn't I tell you to answer my calls whenever I call ?" the familiar voice said.

"But I wa-"I wasn't given a chance to talk.

"No but's!" he said while doing what he would always do-laugh."You broke the rules,now face consequences !"

The familiar ringtone of my phone played and I found it on my drawer.

It was a call from my online buddy.

"Hello buddy ?"

"Surprise" the man spoke on the other line.

"What do you need from her ?Let her go !Take me instead !"

"Let's play a game I made" the man laughed."It's called Pick and Call Or  die"

"I'll give you 20 seconds to choose between the choices and you have to call who you choose and I'll give you the number." the man took a deep breath. "You have to stay with the call for twenty seconds also"

The man laughed.

"You lose,everyone dies !" the man shouted."Let's begin"

"Dave Woods,a serial killer,can track his next victims with one phone call or a nurse.A creepy nurse.You don't answer her questions correctly.You die.Now choose.20 seconds to choose one."

19,18,17....

I decided to choose a nurse as there was a probability that her questions would be easy.

Suddenly my Mom's phone call ended and was a replaced by a caller from an unknown number.I answered it to hear a girl's voice.It was a voice like she was still in her age.But it suddenly changed to a raspy voice,a voice I didn't like.

"Hello hun" she said still with a sinister voice. "Question No.1"

"What's the first aid fo first degree burn?" she asked.

"Apply cold water." I smiled. Luckily we were studying that.

"Good" she said "Last 10 seconds.Next question.Why can't you see me?,By the way I'm infront of you."she said before ending the call.I was creeped out.I hid myself in the covers.

"Nice,Alyssa."Next round"the man laughed.