#3-Unknown Number

You don't know how happy I was when school ended.

My Dad welcomed me on the front steps of the school with a smile,a smile that dissapeared as soon as he saw my bruises.

"Who did that to you?!" my Dad said,his voice full of anger.

"Nobody Dad" I lied "Let's just go home"

"Alyssa who did that to you?!" he said again

"Let's just go home" I said and made my way towards the car.

***
The drive was about 15 minutes until we reached home.I picked up my bag,opened the door and was about to close it when my Dad talked.

"Alyssa who did that to you?" he said,his voice not angry anymore.

"Forget it Dad"I said and closed the door and made my way inside the house.

As soon as I opened the door my mom approached me looking worried.

"What's going on?" she said her face full of worry.

"Alyssa has bruises and she wont tell me what happened" he said,his tone lacking emotion.

"C'mon sweetheart"she said . "I'll get my first aid kit"she winked at me before going inside.

***

When Mom was done with my bruises,I made my way to my room.

I closed the door,threw my bag at the corner and grabbed my cellphone from the drawer.

Recently,I found a person on Kik and we became online friends.We always chatted and I was looking forward to chatting her.I sent her a "hello" and waited for a reply.

Suddenly an unknown number called.Out of curiousity I answered it.