#4-Call with an Unknown

"Hello?" I said.

The caller kept silent

"Hello,who is this?" I repeated

Two minutes of silence passed.

"I said who is this?!"

"Hi Alyssa" the caller laughed.

"Who are you?Why do you know me?" I said,my voice coated with fear.

"It's a secret" the man laughed once again

"If this is a prank call,I'll tell you it's not funny!"I immediately pressed the end call button and found a horrifying discovery.

The end call button won't work.

I kept pressing it while the man kept laughing in a creepy way.I tried to shut down the phone but it didn't work either.It was like every button on my phone didn't work.I was stuck with the phone call.

The only thing I could think of is give it to my parents but the man spoke again.

"Don't dare tell your mother,hahahahahahahaha" the caller kept laughing.

"You should'nt have answered this call Alyssa" the man kept laughing like he was insane.

Then the laughing stopped.

"Your dead,only if you don't follow the rules,you won't like what's next" he said in a serious tone.

"Wh-what's n-next? I said nervously.

"I'll kill you,your family,the adopting agency" he said,his voice now serious "I'm gonna kill you all!"

"You wanna survive?!"the man breathed heavily,"Here are the rules."

"RULE NO.1-Whenever I call you you have to answer it.

Rule No.2-Don't say this to your parents,to your teachers.Dont say this to anyone!

Rule No.3-I shall be the one to end the call...if you end it,your life ends too." the man laughed once again before ending the call.

Now I regreted answering the phone call.I had to follow the rules.

Or I die.