#5-Big trouble

Every night,I didn't sleep.One missed call means death and I was too young for that.And now I also bring my cellphone to school which was not prohibited.

And here I was,not paying attention to Ms.Cortez teaching her math stuff.My hands kept hold on my cellphone worried for the man's next call.

Suddenly the familiar ringtone of my cellphone stopped Ms.Cortez from teaching,her head tilted towards our direction,her face full of anger.And I knew if she found out that it was my cellphone,I'll be in big trouble.

"Who of you brought a cellphone to class?!"she said.

Everyone kept silent and I knew I would soon be in trouble. Ms.Cortez checked every bag in the class until she came to mine.

"Alyssa"she smiled "Mind if I check yours?"

When I wouldn't get off my seat,Ms.Cortez pushed me onto the floor.She checked my bag,rummaging through all my things and smiled facing me raising her hands to reveal my cellphone within her hands.

"Now,Alyssa what did I tell you?".she said walking towards her desk.

"No cellphones!"she put my cellphone on her bag just as the bell rung,my classmates running out the door and

Ms.Cortez winked at me and said the five worse words to hear right now.

"You'll be getting your cellphone tommorow."

***
A/N
Sorry for the short chapters.