#9-The Big Surprise

There was no way I was having a skype with this man.But i wasn't having  skype with killer clowns either.

I didn't know what to choose.

"14....13...12...11" the man counted.

"I choose  you" I said.What could go wrong?.I thought.

My Mom's cellphone played a ringtone indicating a call and as usual I would answer it and when I did,I wasn't ready for what I saw.

15 killer clowns stood behind my mother which was hung upside down.The face of a man with no mouth and a missing part of the head suddenly blocked the whole scene.

"I'm the caller" he laughed.I didn't even know the source of it cause he didn't have a mouth.But he still continued to talk.

"I'm your Dad." he laughed.

I was lost of words.I immediately went outside my room to see what I saw on the screen.

"I'm your real Dad" he laughed once again "They wouldn't let me take you.The agency wouldn't.C'mon Alyssa let's go home.Daddy misses you !Come with me on the afterlife"

"You're a monster.You killed
my friend.You killed the staffs of the agency." I shouted,my voice coated with anger.

"Alyssa come near me.Take the gun and shoot!" his voice was now serious "We will live together in the afterlife.Just one shoot"

"You're insane"

He shot my father two times in the head then took a deep breath "Maybe I really am insane" he laughed.

"If you won't do it,I'll do it for you!"  he held the gun on his hands then aimed it at me.
Luckily I made it inside my room before he fired the gun.He kicked and kicked the door yelling.

"OPEN IT ALYSSA!" my father shouted.

"You're insane Dad!"I opened the door and stabbed my father with a piece of glass I got oustide.

He fell down on the floor,now lifeless.

****

2 years after.

I moved out of the house and had enough money rent an apartment.I now live in a different country.I changed my number.I was living a peaceful life.

I was on my couch watching T.V when a caller was calling.It was my co-worker.I answered it and recognized the voice immediately.The voice I thought I wouldn't hear again.

"Hi Allysa,let's play a game" he laughed.