04 | the campana family

As soon as Leon and Kylie had been able to excuse themselves from the dinner table, they were running upstairs like two teenagers, making-out and removing each other's clothing before they had even reached Kylie's bedroom.

"I've missed you so much, Kylie." Leon murmured whilst planting little kisses along Kylie's neck, gently tugging at her hair in order to gain greater access to the skin on her neck.

"Mhmm..." She moaned in return, quickly beginning to unbuckle his belt before pushing him down onto the bed, and climbing over his body.

I've missed that killer body, but you? Not so much.

"You ready?" Leon mumbled, watching Kylie's expressions, as he slowly began to pull her directly over his crotch area.

"I'm always ready." Kylie's eyes lit up and that mischievous grin returned.

                                                      *  *  *  *  *

"So, you wanna go out for a drink sometime?" Leon asked as he pulled his white T-shirt over his head and back onto his body. The contrast between the white shirt and his dark skin further accentuating Leon's already swoon-worthy beauty.

"You really want to go there? After last time?" Despite the occasional sex with Leon, Kylie had little interest in ever rekindling that old flame. She could only ever associate threats with Leon. Even sex wasn't enough for Kylie to forget how Leon had made her feel in the past.

Leon shrugged his shoulders, "I am sorry, you know. I was angry but, I've not stopped thinking about you since you left for Ireland." That generic statement he probably said to most girls he'd shacked up with.

He slid his body across the bed over to Kylie and planted one lusty, long kiss on her lips again.

"Can you honestly say that kiss meant nothing to you, huh?"

She winked and seductively whispered in his ear, "I honestly can say that kiss meant absolutely nothing to me."

Leon chuckled lightly, but the hurt was evident in his eyes. Truth was, Leon had loved Kylie and those feelings just didn't go away very easily. He knew he had not treated her right when the two had dated but he also knew that Kylie was a flirt who would probably never change.

"I guess that's my cue to leave then." He began sauntering towards the door, but knowing he would probably not see Kylie again, he felt he should let his true feelings be known and so he turned to face Kylie who was still lying naked under the bed sheets.

"You know, I can't believe Jess is letting you stay in this house."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kylie pursued her lips, knowing what he was going to say but daring him to continue.

"Nothing...I just meant, with your track record, I can't believe she'd trust you to be within ten miles of her fiancé." He put up his hands in defence, as if what he said was merely a statement and not meant to offend.

"Get out."

"What?" Leon appeared startled by her reaction. Surely Kylie knew that this was what everyone was thinking. Kylie slept around, whether a guy was single or not had never bothered her before.

"I love Jess. I would never do that to her. She knows that, she trusts me, okay? Now get out." By this point, Kylie had jumped out of bed, hugging a blanket against her naked body and was standing at the door, holding it wide open for Leon who finally took his cue to leave.

                                            *  *  *  *  *

"Ma?" Kylie entered her childhood home with Jess stood closely behind her. She'd known returning back to London for Jess's wedding meant she'd have to visit this dreaded place again. She'd spent the best years of her years trying to get away from this home. But she knew at the very least, she owed it to her mum to visit.