Chapter 1

Wendy's p.o.v

I now have California's no. 1 company which is the 'Curduroy inc.' I owned the company for 4 years already and I'm 26 already geeshhhhh I'm always at my office signing contracts that my secretary always brings.

"Wendy stop slacking off and do your part" my secretary said which is also my best friend since I was in highschool in gravity falls. Tambry may be addicted to her phone and stuff but, she still have the brains, she doesn't like me slacking off because she doesn't want to always do everything for me.

Later on while I was signing some of my papers I reached out for my coffee but when I got I hold on it it slipped out of my hand and it splattered all over my red flannel long sleeves and a white shirt in it, good thing my jeans were safe. I then just removed my long sleeves and threw it to my bag.

I am now only wearing my white shirt
I then stared at it for awhile and realized that I was wearing a necklace that I got from my part time job when I was in senior highschool. The necklace looked like a bronze question mark which means mystery.

Tambry's p.o.v

"I made stupid choices" I heard Wendy murmered  as some tears fall from her eyes. Probably she's thinking about gravity falls, she actually had a bad farewell party.....

"HEY WENDY DONT GOOF AROUND AND LISTEN TO ME" I said to out loud to her and she looked at me
"your uncle wants to talk to you about business tomorrow he wants you to look decent and show up early" I said to her and she agreed

-later on-

Wendy's p.o.v

When my work just finished I decided to walk home than to use my red mustang. Roaming around here in California aint really bad, theres always Starbucks in front of my building so when im bored i go to that cafe and call Mabel to talk about her company or our memories and stuff.

When I got home I laid down on my bed and I got a text from mabel

Mabel: Wendyyyyy!!!!! Meet up with me tomorrow 9:00 am asap!!!!!!

Wait isnt she in italy???

Wendy: sorry mabel cant I have an important meeting at that time and my secretary might kill me. Please forgive me :(

And then she started texting me and stuff but, I didn't read them because, I'm really tired so i threw it to other side of the room.

Mabel's p.o.v

Geez this girl really don't listen does she???? Well good luck with her tomorrow. I then got a call from candy.

Candy : did you tell wendy????
Me: i tried but she ain't listening
Candy: geez tomorrow will be a pain in the ass
Me: yup i know what you mean by that
Candy: okay gtg my boyfriend is calling me byeeee-

Well me,candy,grenda and also wendy have been friends because of our companies but, Wendy's company still hit no. 1

Cant wait for tomorrow...