Chapter 2

Wendy's p.o.v

I woke because of the sunlight going through my windows so I stood up and close the curtains and jumped back to my bed until I got a message from tambry.

Tambry- Wendy I know your ass is still on bed so stand up and get ready for work!!!

Wendy -okay boss :P

I did what my secretary told me and stood up from my bed and walked to my closet. "Hmmm what should I wear, this should be good" as I took a black shirt,red flannel and some jeans.

When I was all set up to leave I took my black nike shoes and my necklace which was a mystery mark.

I then got to my red mustang car and drove of to work.

-later on-

When I was in front of my building I got inside and people started greeting me. And I stopped when I saw Tambry standing in front of me looking irritated.

"Wendy!!!! You're 20 minutes late and you ain't even wearing a formal dressing for the meeting" she said and then I just remembered I had a meeting so I ran to the elevator as fast I can.

"Wait what floor and room anyways?" I asked inside of the elevator and tambry outside "geez it's floor 25 and room 03" she said and I thanked her and pressed floor 25

While I was running for my life so that my uncle won't kill me I bumped onto someone and of all the people I bumped onto it was  my uncle Brook. " Wendy I have been looking for you all over the building!" he said as he then pulled me to the meeting room. " Wendy why aren't you wearing the appropriate clothes" my uncle said scolding me. 

when we were in the meeting room I saw a guy wearing a blue hoodie, black jeans, and white nike shoes as he then stood up. "nah its cool I aint wearing the appropriate clothes too" he said and walked close to me and gave a hand "My name's Dipper Pines nice to meet you miss Curduroy." he said with a smile as I shake his hands. "Nice to meet you too Mr. Pines." I said

Later on it was 5:00 pm when our meeting ended so I decided to think some stuff over, as I entered the restaurant I ordered 1bottle of wine and a pasta. While I was waiting for my order I got  text from Mabel.

Mabel: ummm is everything okay?
Me: yea its all cool I'm just at my house watching kids fight.
Mabel: uhh no I'm behind you right now.

As I looked at my back I saw Mabel holding a bottle of booze. "soo uh how did everything go?" she asked "He talked to me like it was the first time we met" I said looking down as Mabel pat my back.

later on Mabel left because her bodyguard got a text from me to pick her up because she was all drunk, as for me i just wanted to stay and have some lone time. "come on Ill bring you home" said someone with a low voice as everything went black.

-later on-

I then woke up in my room and sheets on me so I stood up and walked out my room and see on my balcony Dipper smoking wait... When did he start smoking?? As I looked at him he was just staring at the stars while talking to someone on the phone. As I went to my sliding door and opened it to its way in the Balcony.

"Hey" I said to Dipper as he looked at me. "Ill call you back tomorrow be careful love ya" Dipper said on the phone and faced me " so no more head aches" he said as i went to his side and gazed on the stars with him. "How did you know where I live, stalker? Haha jk" i said "nooooo hahaha i saw you at the restaurant all alone i was suppose to buy champagne so i called your secretary to pick you up but she she was busy so i just asked where you live." He said

I then walked out of the balcony and returned with 2 glass and a bottle of Champagne. "Want to talk about the past?"