Chapter 10

Dipper and wendy just arrived in the cinemas and the movie was already starting. "Pinessss hurry up I don't want to miss the part where they say pirated stuff." Wendy said pulling Dipper's arm while running to their assigned chair.

"Come on sit down" Wendy said as she sat on her chair and pulled down Dipper to her right side which has another chair. "Woah its says on wiki that some cast member died during the making of the movie" Dipper said holding his phone swiping up on Wiki

"Dipper can you stop being a cute nerd just for a night?" Wendy said while eating a popcorn. "Uh haha yea sure" Said Dipper looking at the big screen.

Dipper p.o.v

'Nope I wont fall inlove with soeone who said that I'm a cute nerd' I said to myself in my thoughts. Wait what the heck have I've been saying????. 'Dipper chill. You have a girlfriend and your watching the movies with your ex. Nothing wrong with that right?'

Moments later the movie ended and I just realized that it was 10:00pm so me and Wendy headed out of the cinema and went to the roof top which where my car is parked. When both of got there we starred in the skies.

"Who would've thought that there are billions of stars in the sky tonight." Wendy said walking to the car.

"Uhmm there's this great place that will show you a greater view of the stars, want to check it out?" I asked Wendt and she just nodded.

When we got out of the parking lot I drove to mini stop and there we bought some drinks and also some food because we knew that the travel would take 3hrs.

"Ham and cheese or tuna?" Wendy asked taking a sandwich out while O was driving. "Tuna probably." I said and she opened one for me and gave it.

"I just realized that we have 2 bottles of wine but no glass or cups to drink it with." Wendy said and I mentally face palmed myself.

"Uh so hows Shane?" I asked and I really want to slap myself for asking her about her ex. Really Dipper???

"He's doing fine actually. That guy has an airport so don't worry about him starving and stuff." Said Wendy letting out a little chuckle.

"What about Pacifica? Haven't heard anything ever since highschool." Said Wendy who was taking a sip from her cola.

"Well you know pacifica loves to go around the world for businesses and after that she would try to give a helping hand to children who's sick."
I said remembering why I ended up liking her

"We're here." I said stopping the car by a hill side. Both of us got out of the car and took the food and brought out a blanket.

"Woah where is this?" Wendy asked walking up the hill admiring the stars.

"Well Stan would be mad at me if I found you and didn't tell you where he is now." I said then both of arrived at the top of the hill that has a sakura
Tree blooming. Both of us then stopped and looked at the rock that spelled Grunkle Stan's name and some dates.

When I got to look at Wendy she already had tears in her eyes. She then got closer to Grunkle Stan and kneeled.

"Hey mr Pines, Didn't that you're resting already. I know its too late to say this all but, thanks for everything." 
Wendy said trying not to cry more.

"I could have not been who I am today without you. You being my boss was one of the best thing that ever happened in my life." Wendy said tearing yet with a smile.

I then kneeled and patted Wendy at the back. "Don't worry he is already proud of you for becoming a great woman in life." I said and in my surprise she hugged me and started crying more. I just let her hug me and I patted her in the head and comforted her.