Chapter 8

Wendy's p.o.v

I just arrived here in London and now I'm in a fancy cafe waiting for Grenda to pick me up. People around the cafe are laughing having fun and more and me?? I'm just here waiting, swiping through my social media and stuff until, someone started tapping my back and when I got to check who was it, it was Mabel she was smiling.

"Hey wendy sorry Grenda couldn't come because her manager started freaking out when she heard Grenda was going to show up in a cafe full of people." Mabel said laughing a little. "Well lets go to our hotel that Grenda reserved." Mabel said and then I picked up my luggages. When we got out of the cafe I saw a blue inverted Mercedes outside parked and when I got to look at it I saw candy at the other seat beside the driver's seat.

"CANDY!!!!!" I screamed running and jumping to the car hugging candy.

"Woah Wendy slow down you're choking her." Mabel said laughing and when I turned to see Candy's face she was all violet.
"Oh sorry I got excited." I said and then letting go of Candy she then started Gasping for air.
"Wendy you almost killed me." Candy said and i just laughed.

When Mabel went inside the car and started it I just hopped at the back.  "So hows your company ?" I asked candy. "Its all good my business partner is actually the best she is always on time when it comes to contract and stuff." Candy said. "So who is it?" I asked

"She's Dipper's Girlfriend." Candy said and there was this silence in the car. "HEY GUYS were almost there!" Mabel said breaking the silence. Mabel then parked the car in front of the hotel.  "Come on get you luggages and lets go to our room." Mabel said and I jumped out of the car with my backpack and then I took my suitcase.

"Heres your room mam." Said a girl in her work uniform. "Thanks." I said and then I opened the door and "HOLY FREAKING MOLY ITS BIG." I and Candy screamed. The room was so big. It has a pool in it, a bar, 4 beds, and a dining table.

"Hey gurls." Said a girly voice and when I turn to see who it was, it was Grenda all sexy and wearing black jeans and white shirt. Me,Mabel and Candy then approached her and gave her a tight hug. "You're choking her ladies and when we turn to look it was a guy in a tux and had a name plate that says 'body guard'

"WENDY!" Grenda screamed and pulled me to a tight hug. "can't breathe." I said tapping Grenda she then let go. "Sorry I missed you." She said trying to tear up. "Anyway lets start our girls night out." Said Grenda

3 hours later

Me and the girls were so tired because we swimmed, played basket ball and more!! "Uhh im tired." I said to the girls then fell on my bed. "Yeah this actually one the tiring girls night we ever done." Mabel said and with that I fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed and checked my Iphone it was 3:30 am. when I looked around I found the Grenda and Mabel asleep, no sign of Candy. "Hey you're awake" I looked to know who's voice it, it was Candy's.

"What about you why are you up at this time?" I said as I stood up from my bed and took the drink she was offering. "Well I was just gazing at the stars outside the balcony." Candy said pointing to the balcony. I then walked my way to the balcony so did Candy.

"So how is it going with Dipper?" Candy asked with me looking kinda depressed. "Well ever since the day we met again we had a talk and cleared up things between me and him." I said trying my best not to tear up.

"You know maybe, just maybe he might be still in love with you." Candy said. "But what if I'm not in love with him anymore?" I asked "well Dipper will find a way to get you back." Candy said

A/n
Aye sorry haven't updated. My wifi died im just using data. Anyway hope you guys like the chap:)