Chapter 9

Wendy's p.o.v

I went home early because, I had an appointment with Pines. I just got in my house and the first thing that welcomed me was my little puppy. I grabbed him and carried hime like a baby. "Hey Phil did you miss mommy?" I said to Phil then he started licking my face.

"Oh hey you're early." Shane went out from the bathroom with a lollipop on his mouth. He then approached me and raised his hand expecting a high five and so I did gave him a high five.

"So hows it here at home?" I asked bringing in my bag and Shane assisted me. "Well it was all okay, Phil was a good boy.  Oh yeah also a friend of yours visited he just wanted to inform you about the meeting." Said Shane andI just nodded.

"Welp i got to go now since your here, ill visit probably once a week to help you with Phil." Said Shane fixing his bag and then got his hoodie.

"I'll go down with you." I said and then took my house keys and we both got out and went straight to the elevator.
The Elevator then did stop and we arrived at first floor.  We then got out of the building then Shane led me to his car and I just let him drove away and I waved goodbye.

When i got back to my room my telephone was ringing. I picked up my phone and the one who was calling was Tambry.

"WENDY DIDNT I TOLD YOU, YOU AND DIPPER HAVE A MEETING TODAY."  Tambyry screamed on the line and I just face palmed myself for remembering that I'll be meeting him today.  "Yea sure just call me a an uber Im too tired to drive." I said and then ended the call

I fixed myself in front of the mirror and I just wore a Hoodie and for the first time in forever i wore a Skirt. I then found my old gray cap so i took it and wore it with my sunglasses on top of it.

I then got a text from Tambry that my ride is there so I took my headphones and went straight to the elevator.  When I was out of the building I saw a black Chevrolet.  When i got to look at it the window  slid down and I saw Dipper with shades signaling me to come.

I then got in the car. "You look beautiful." Dipper said looking at me and I just looked away because I was blushing! "ahh yeah sure thanks." I said then he started driving. when Dipper was driving he turned on the radio which had a commercial break on? after the commercial break it played 'I hate you, I love you' which made my eyes widen "uh this is weird, ill check other station." I said.when I got to change the radio the song 'you and me played' I then cursed because this me and Dipper's last break up song.

I didn't  got a chance to speak because the chorus then played.
"we're just strangers passing casually." the song said which made the situation more uncomfortable. five minutes passed and me and arrived in front of the building. "ill park the car so you head first." Dipper said, I then just nodded in reply. I then got out of the car and entered the building.

Dipper's p.o.v

I parked the car at the back of the building. I then took out two tickets from my compartment. "This going to be hard." i said to myself and then exited the car. I then entered the building and walked in the elevator and pressed the floor which will lead me to Wendy's office. The elevator then stopped and opened. I saw Wendy fixing her papers. I walked my way to Wendy and she seemed to not notice me so I just watched her do her stuff. Its kinda cute of her every time she focuses on the things she do.

"uh Dipper?" Wendy said which made me out of my thoughts and I looked at her. "uhm would you like to watch hit signature 2 with me tonight?" I asked her and she just stared at me blankly. "yea I would love that, so tonight 7?" she asked and I nodded in reply.

A/n

uh hey hahahaha I might discontinue this so please dont be disapointed il try my best to update this so smile :")