Chapter 3

Wendy's p.o.v

As I was holding a champagne and two drinking glass, Dipper was holding two chairs for us to sit on. When we both was all set up I poured wine on his glass and we both cheered our glass together. "uhh so how was college?" I said breaking the silence "it was all chill a lot and dated some girls and more." he said as he took a sip from is drink. "so how about you?" he asked "I just studied more than hanging out with my friends" I said then there was silence until dipper took out some ciggs and lighted it with his lighter.

"since when did you smoke?" I asked him and took a sip from my drink "six years ago" he said and continued to smoke. "so how about you when did you learn to curse?" he asked "five years ago when I broke up with my ex Shane." he then almost choked with what he was drinking and then coughed it.

"I didn't know that you dated someone in California, a year after our break up." he said still coughing. wait why should he care I mean he dated girls 5 month after our breakup. "what about you why did you dated 5 girls, 5 months after our break up." I said he eyes then widen a little.

"so Mabel told you huh, well those we're the girls that asked me out when we both were still dating and I turned them down and when they knew about the stuff that happened to us they didn't give up but, none of them turned out to be my interest." he said "so you're aint going out with someone rightnow?" I asked he then chuckled. "nah I have one right now pretty sure you know her, we've been dating for 3 years now." he said

"so uh lets get to the thing that really started this all...you, you left without any goodbye you told Mabel but not me and when I went to California to talk to you about what happened you just ignored me like I was no one." he said looking serious and looking straight to me.

"I-I didn't have a choice" I said stuttering he then laughed out loud and looked down on his shoes. "you did have a choice Wendy you're just scared that I would be hurt but, you were wrong I got more hurt didn't you know that it hurt me a lot." Dipper said with tears and pain in his eyes, with those I also teared up.

"I'm sorry I hurt you I really wanted you to move on but, I ended up hurting you more." I cried as he then stood up in front of me and then he kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tight. "I'm sorry if I didn't try harder, I'm sorry I gave up on you fast." Dipper said and then let go and walked outside the balcony and went out of the exit of my condo, I then stood up and walked to my room.

Dipper's p.o.v

As I got out of the building I went straight to my car and sat on the driver's sit and hold the wheel. "I'm such a fool I made her cry again" I then banged my head on my steering wheel.

Flashback

" So Dipper what are you gonna do when high school is over." 18 years old Wendy asked 17 years old Dipper. "Probably Ill follow you to the same college or find one that is close to yours." Dipper said as he was sitting by the side of he's girlfriend. "Promise you'll never leave me ?" Wendy said as Dipper nodded and smiled. "Ill never leave you and ill always make sure to be by your side at all times." Dipper said and kissed wendy.

a/n

too short?? nah meh to lazy