Chapter 5

30 minutes have passed and Phil is still crying, I then heard a knock on my door and when I checked it, it was Sean so I then let him in. Shane was wearing long sleeves and a white T in it, jeans and also his black converse, his hair was all messed up and his glasses was all foggy probably because of the heat. "uhh sorry it was traffic and I cant find parking for my car." he said catching his breathe because of all the running. (black 1967 ford mustang same as wendy but different color)

"its cool hahaha thanks for coming." I said and led him to Phil, he t looked at phil crying then took something from his bag and it was a bottled milk. "His still a baby so he'll need this." Shane said transferring the milk to a container that he brought, he then gave it to Phil and Phil started drinking it.

"so what's the little guy's name?'' he asked while stairring at the box that Phil is in.'
" I named him Phil because, his white color reminded me with the teddy bear you gave me back then. I said he then chuckled a little "You know I could still return it to you if you want." he said
I then shake my head for a no. " I already have this cuttie so its cool I ain't lonely at home anymore." I said and stood up and went to the kitchen then got back with bottled mountain dews and threw it to Shane he did caught it.

"How long has it been since we saw each other?" He asked me. "2 years I guess hahaha." I said to him while laying on my sofa and him on sitting there too but my feet on him.

"so how's the company?" he asked while opening his bottle. "it was all good just me toolazy to come early, what about you still ain't drinking?" I said to him. "haha yea it just really doesn't looks good on a guy smoking and drinking, atleast for you a girl wine is okay." he said we both then cheered our drinks.

"how's your business going?" I asked him. "its all good, before I moved to another college I planned to comeback here and grow our company more even it's only #3 I plan to make it to #2 ." He said

"so uh any plans on saturday I want to catch up and stuff." He said "uhhh sorry I'm at Europe by that time because its Grenada's bday." I said feeling sorry. "So your flight is tomorrow night, right?." He asked and I nodded "Ill watch out for Phil since you wont be here." He said and I thanked him then rain started pouring down hard and it was 2:00 am!!! "So Shane wanna sleep here its kinda late and the rain is pretty getting worse." I said to him he kept saying "its cool ill manage to go home." He said. "No I insist pleaseeeeee." I said to him and he then just agree.

"You go to sleep now." He said "well I only have one bed so I guess lets share it." I said he then just nodded and let me go to sleep first while he was still holding and playing with phil.