Chapter 6

Wendy's p.o.v

I woke up from my slumber because, my alarm clock started ringing so I did what I had to do I stood up, opened the curtains and fixed my hair. I just realized one thing that Shane wasn't in my rooms I ran out of the room and started looking for him until I got to the living room, he was there sleeping with phil on his side so I just let him continue his sleep.

I then walked towards my room so I could pack my things for my trip to Europe. I went to my drawer and started taking out my long sleeves, undergarments, jeans and some socks. I put them all to my suitcase. After all the packing I took a bath and then fixed up my self for my flight. I am now wearing white long sleeves, black jeans and then my black nike shoes. After I was all set up I smelled something really tasty so I went out of my room and walked to the kitchen and only too see Sean cooking bacon and pancakes. "hey your awake." I said to Shane who's brown hair was all messed up and with his white shirt and jeans on. "hey I didn't knew you were already up, I made some bacon and pancakes for breakfast." Shane said so I then prepared the plates. we both finished quick we chatted while eating and also laughed together like old times.

"ohh shoot its 11:30 pm my flight is at 12:30 I'm going to be late!!" I said panicking then Shane stood up from his chair and took out his keys. "let me drive you to the airport." he said smiling and then I agreed and took my bags, I then got out of the building and saw Shane in his Mustang and I got in and put my seat belts on.

Later on we arrived at the airport and I still got 15 minutes left so lucky me.  When Sean  stopped his car he then went down and opened his car's trunk and took out my suitcase. When I was out of the car Shane gave me my suitcase. "uhhh how do I say this... I'm going to miss you for awhile." Shane said I then giggled because of how sweet he is. "lol hahaha ill miss you too but it going to be only two weeks so don't worry too much." I said to him he smiled and agreed, I then gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then waved goodbye. I then got in my plane which is private only for me. I put my headphones and started listening to worldwide by btr.
"Europe here I come." I said to myself looking at the window

Shane's p.o.v

When Wendy left I drove my car to a small cafe and parked infront. When I was in the cafe I ordered a hot cocoa and waffles. While I was waiting for my order I took out my wallet and then pulled out a picture of me and Wendy in our uniforms, I was holding a black hoodie Wendy gave me for valentines and I gave her earrings that are made of diamonds, she was hugging me in the back while I was holding the camera. "Sir here is your order." the waiter said placing my order on the table I then thanked her and she left.

-flashback

Wendy was in a cafe reviewing for exams for tomorrow until a blonde boy interrupted. "Um miss can I sit here too? " said the boy. "Yea sure." said Wendy. While Wendy was reading her book, her highlighter fell of the table and the blonde guy picked it up and gave it to Wendy. "Thanks." Wendy said and then she observed the person sitting across her.

"So you go to the same school as mine? " asked Wendy "hahaha yea we actually have the same class." said the blonde showing his book to Wendy. "woahhh seriously? hahaha that's pretty cool." Wendy said. they both talked for an hour and forgot about their exams. "uh its getting pretty late want to have a ride home?" Shane asked "nah its cool I can walk." Wendy said "its 9 pm and a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be walking home alone, so let me take you home." Shane said standing up "okay ill accept your offer." Wendy said and stood up with her backpack on.

When the car stopped in front of Wendy's apartment Shane went out of the car and opened the door for Wendy and Wendy going out of the car and walking to her door while Shane walking around his car to his door facing Wendy. "so wanna hangout tomorrow?" Shane asked then Wendy smiled "hahaha yes ill add you on fb so better be online." Wendy said and then opened her door going in her apartment. "YESSSSS" Shane said punching the air and then went in his car and drove away.