Chapter 4

Wendy's p.o.v

it was 5 am in the morning and I received a call. Mabel squealing on the other side of the phone. "Wendy!!! guess what? the guy that was famous in our highschool days/ my crush asked me out on a date!!!!!!'' she said on the line ''Mabel that's good but, wtf its 5 am in the morning!!!!.'' she then giggled on the other side. "sorry I kinda forgot that your in California I'm at France right now sooo yea the time stuff." she said as I then pretended that our call was ended due to signal.

"Ughh another day where I start work and then I sign papers." I said to myself and then what happened yesterday started flooding all back.... I slapped myself "Wendy chill he gave up on you time to move on again." I said to myself and then stood up from my bed to get dressed. When I was all set up to go to work I took my car keys and locked my place. When I got to the elevator I went straight to the building's  garage and to my car, when I got in I started playing my songs which is btr songs!!!! and some Bruno mars' lazy song.

while I was driving I saw something that really broke me to pieces a white  puppy with an injured legs so I quickly pulled on brakes and got out of my car and then removed my blue long sleeves so I'm now only wearing my white T, I then picked up the puppy and he was crying so I put him on my long sleeves so that it may be all soft. When I finally got to park my car in front of my building I quickly ran to the elevator nd pressed the button which leads me to my office, and when I arrived in my office I quickly screamed for my secretary to come. "Tambry hurry get me wet towels and some bandages." I said to her and she quickly put her phone down and started getting what I was asking for. "don't worry buddy you'll be okay." I said to the injured pup until Tambry arrived whit the thing that I needed so covered his leg with the cold towels so he wont feel much pain and then removed it and put bandages on him. "yusss he's okay.'' I said sweating because of what happened.

My work ended fast because I was all tired and dirty because, who will go to work with just a white shirt and jeans on with blood??? Phil was in a basket which had small pillows so that he'll be all comfy. When I started my car I got a call from my bestfriend Grenda which is all known as one of hottest model in Europe. "yoo whats up grends." I said on the line. "Wendy!!!! its my birthday on Saturday which is in 4 days!!!! so I want you to fly here to Europe with candy, don't worry tickts on me." Grenda said on the other side." gussshhhh I just remembered sorryyyy hahaha and yes we'll meet you on Saturday." I said and our call ended. While I was driving I heard someone snoring so checked it out and it was phil, super-duper cute!!!!! I then went to a drive through at mcdonalds and ordered a double cheese burger, large fries and burger mcdo for phil.

When I finally arrived at home I looked for a large rectangular box and found one so I put it on the floor and took my fluffiest pillow and a small blanket and put it on the box so now it looked like a bed. I then took out phil from the basket with him was my longsleeves earlier covered all around him and put him in the box with the pillows and blanket, he then cried so I panicked. "whats wrong???" I said and looked what might be the cause of his crying, I couldn't find any cause so I called Sean (wahaha nice moves calling your ex for help) he then picked up "yo Wendy whats up." Shane said on theline and I then told him what was happening and he said that he'll be right over to my house