Family Movie Night (Feat. Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne)

Prompt: Could you do one where the reader is Dick's s/o but all the other batboys don't like her cuz she takes up Dick's time and the s/o tries really hard to get them to like her but they don't realize and when the do realize they feel really bad for being mean to her by anon

"So you have been spending a lot of time with Y/N lately." Tim said, trying really hard to sound nonchalant. He, Jason, Tim and Damian were all in the batcave hanging out after they finished training for the day.

"Well, she is my girlfriend." Dick said as he wiped the sweat from his face

"We knew that, Grayson, it is just you have been spending all of your time with her and we are worried it will affect your focus." Damian explained. At that moment, Dick's phone rang.

"Speak of the devil." Jason mumbled under his breath.

Dick pretended not to hear him as he answered the phone. "Hey, sweetie, what's up?"

"Nothing much, I was wondering if you wanted to invite your brothers over tonight. Maybe we could all hang out and watch a movie or something." Y/N said hopefully.

"Sure, I'll ask them." Dick said as he turned to his brothers. "Y/N wants to know if you guys want to come over tonight and hang out."

Tim, Damian, and Jason all exchanged looks before shaking their heads. Dick sighed and continued talking. "They said they are sorry but they cannot make it this time. Maybe next time though." Dick sent a quick glare at his brothers before saying his goodbye and getting off the phone.

On the other end, Y/N sighed and sat heavily in her chair. She had been trying for weeks to get Dick's brothers to like her, but so far, they didn't even want to hang out with her. Dick did his best to convince her that they just needed time, but it seemed like the boys had already made up their minds.

A tear fell from her face and onto her hand. She hadn't even realized she was crying, but here she was with tears running down her face as her body shook with sobs. She got up and quickly moved to the bathroom. She quickly wet a washcloth with cold water and pressed it into her face. It wouldn't do for Dick to find out she had been crying.

She heard the front door open and close. "Honey, I'm home." She heard Dick call out teasingly.

Shit

She quickly and quietly closed the bathroom door and turned on the shower. "I'm in the shower, Dick! I'll be out in a minute!" Y/N called out quickly stripping down and entering the shower.

"Oh, how about I come join you?" Dick said seductively as he opened the door.

"No offense, love, but I actually kinda want to shower alone, sorry" Y/N said as she lathered up her hair.

"Okay, I'll get one after you are done." Dick said as he left the room. Y/N finished her shower and toweled off. She put on some comfy clothes and then went into the kitchen where Dick was.

"So I am thinking of ordering takeout. What kind do you want?" Dick asked as he turned around. He studied her face intently for a minute. "Have you been crying?" He asked, gently holding her chin and tilting her head.

"No, I just scrubbed my face." Y/N said, ducking her head and using her towel to squeeze her hair.

"No, you have definitely been crying. Spill it." Dick said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Y/N sighed and looked down. "It is just. I cannot understand why your brothers hate me so much. Like I have tried so hard and they cannot even stand to be in the same room as me."

Dick moved quickly across the kitchen and wrapped her in a tight hug. "They don't hate you, they don't even know you." He tried to soothe her.

"That is the point. They don't even want to try getting to know me." Y/N sniffled into Dick's shoulder. "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower. You order the food?"

Y/N wiped her face and nodded. She ordered the food and picked out a movie.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rang. Y/N grabbed her wallet and headed for the door. She opened it to find three apologetic faces.

"We are sorry for making you think we hated you, Y/N." Tim said quietly. "We just didn't like how you were taking up so much of Dick's time."

"Yeah, we didn't mean to hurt you." Jason said looking at his feet.

"We extend our sincerest apologies, L/N." Damian finished.

There was a moment of silence before Y/N spoke. "Dick, told you to come here didn't he." She said quietly. The way the boys worked hard to avoid her eyes confirmed her suspicions.

Y/N sighed. "You don't have to pretend to be sorry for me. Nor do you have to hang out with me if you don't want to. I'm sorry that Dick forced you to come here." Y/N said as she begun to close the door.

"Wait, we really do want to get to know you." Tim said as he stopped the door from closing.

"Yeah, and we really do feel bad." Jason said. "What kind of movie did you have in mind?"

"If you still wish us to join you." Damian said pointedly to his brothers.

"Well, I guess that is dependent upon what you want to watch." Y/N said as she opened the door wide.

When Dick got out of the shower and came into the living room, he saw his girlfriend and his brothers all gathered around their living rooms with a movie just starting. He smiled softly and joined them.