Random Drabbles

"I'm not letting you get away with this! It's time for you to face the music!"Dick laughed as he scooped up his girlfriend.

"But I don't wanna." She whined, pretending to struggle against him.

"Nope, you have been studying too hard and neglecting me." Dick said as he settled on the couch with her. "I took a night off from vigilante-ing and you spent it completing an assignment that wasn't even due for another two weeks!"

Y/N sighed as she cuddled against him. "I'm sorry. I just really want to pass this class."

"I know and I have complete faith in you, but I'm also not going to let you work yourself to death." Dick said as he turned on a movie. Y/N wouldn't be getting any work done that night, but that was okay because her boyfriend was right, she really could use a bit of a break.

--------------------------------------------------------

 "Don't you dare tell him," she seethed. Her best friend was currently staring at her from across the table, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Tell me what?" A voice suddenly questioned behind her, and she stiffened, glaring at the girl in front of her. "I'm gonna go, now," her bff said, then winked, leaving her glaring at the wall, face burning.

"Tell me what?" Dick said, sitting in the seat her friend had just vacated.

Y/N shook her head and looked down at her food, trying to think of any excuse that would suffice. "She wanted me to ask you if your friend with the red hair was single." Y/N said slowly, hoping that he would accept her lie.

"Yeah, he's single and so am I." Dick said with a smirk. "How about me and my friend meet you and your friend up sometime?" He scrawled out a number on a napkin and handed it to her.

Y/N nodded as he got up and left. She buried her face in her hands and sighed. She was totally going to kill her best friend later.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Teach me how to be an acrobat?"

Dick almost choked on his cereal. "You want me to teach you what?"

"How to be an acrobat. You know, the flips and stuff." Y/N explained.

"I thought you were afraid of heights." Dick said as he took another bite.

"No, I am afraid of hitting the floor after falling from a great height." Y/N explained.

"Fair enough." Dick said. "So when do you want me to start teaching you?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Dick..." Y/N warned quietly. They were at the Wayne Manor, having dinner with his family, when he put his hand on her knee. It was innocent enough, but knowing Dick, it would escalate if she didn't stop him.

He shot her a faux innocent look as his hand migrated up to her thigh, attempting to slip underneath her skirt.

She calmly removed his hand and put it back in his own lap. "I think this belongs to you." She said quietly. She didn't look to see the pout on Dick's face, but she did hear Jason begin to laugh quite loudly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N stormed into the apartment and almost slammed the door on her boyfriend.

"What the hell?" He asked. "You want to drop the attitude and tell me what the fuck is going on?"

Y/N turned to him and glared. "That girl was flirting with you and you didn't do a thing. She was trying to hook up with you right in front of my goddamn face and you didn't even blink."