Winglady (Feat. Barbara Gordon)

Prompt: Reader is Barbara's childhood best friend and dick develops a crush on her, but reader is oblivious to all of dicks advances and dick is confused why his usual tricks won't work, he convinces barb to help him catch readers eye by @cleothecattrash

"I just don't understand. I have tried literally everything." Dick said as he put his tray of food down. He had called Barbara and asked her to meet him and one of the many fast food restaurants they frequented.

"Everything?" Barbara asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I have used every line in the books on her and she still thinks I was just joking. I brought her flowers and asked her out and she said that I was 'so sweet' and asked if you would be joining us." Dick complained.

Barbara tried to hide her smile by sipping her drink, but Dick threw a napkin at her. "This isn't funny, Babs. My entire love life is at stake. That's why I need your help."

Babs coughed on her soda and covered her mouth with the napkin he had thrown. "My help? You want me to help you get into my best friend's pants?"

Dick winced. "It's not like that. I mean yes, she is incredibly attractive and I would like to be with her that way, but she is also smart and funny and kind and caring and sweet and-"

"I get it. She is a lot of good things. I would know considering she is my best friend." Babs said as she stole some of Dick's fries. He ignored it in favor of flashing her his patented puppy dog eyes.

"Please? It would mean the world to me." Dick asked, fluttering his eyelashes.

"Fine, but if you break her heart, I am fucking murdering you." Barbara groaned as she picked up her trash and went to throw it away.

"YES!" Dick cried out, double punching the air.