| Twenty- Seven |

And then my soul saw you and it kind of went,
"Oh, there you are. I've been looking all over for you"

 I've been looking all over for you"

"Jamie, I love you" he said.

My eyes widened and breath caught. My heart was beating so fast, I was surprised he couldn't hear it. My fingertips tingled and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

Those four words that breathed air into my lungs. He looked worried as I stared at his face.

I wasn't replying but that was only because I was speechless. I never expected anything like this to come out of his mouth, maybe a sarcastic remark but not this.

His fingers brushed back hair. "Jamie?" He asked, his eyes searching mine.

I need to reply. "Jamie, say something" he whispered.

He was worried he'd ruined what we had. You could see the worry etched on his face. "Hunter" I said.

His eyes had been wandering across my face but they shot back to my eyes. "I love you too" I said truthfully.

It was like a balloon had swelled up inside me and now it had popped, sending confetti and glitter everywhere.

His mouth turned up into a sweet smile and I smiled back slowly. He caressed my right cheek with the palm of his hand as he hovered over me.

His body pressed against mine as he leaned down to kiss me. I deepened the kiss, bringing him down on top of me.

I didn't care how heavy he was but he rolled so only half of his body was on me. His hands wandered down my body, caressing my sides.

The kiss turned feverish and my hands were pulling at his shirt. He pulled back and yanked it off, throwing it somewhere in his room.

Our lips met again as I rolled on top of him, straddling his hips. He tucked a strand of red hair behind my ear as I pulled away. I braced myself against his hard chest.

He grinned up at me. "You have no idea how many times I've dreamed this" he said, entwining our fingers.

I giggled.

Giggled!

His hands snaked up from my waist to my hair, pulling it slightly as my hands ran down his chest. "You don't have a geeky body anymore" I said.

He rolled his eyes. "I know, its called puberty" he replied.

It was my turn to roll my eyes. "You still have the scar I gave you" I said running my finger over the small scar.