00☼

Sorry for any mistakes or typos

Jihoon carried the plate with glasses of wine on them, down the hall of the club. There was a kpop group having a small gathering in room 224 and he picked to be their waiter for the extra pay.

There had been fans outside since early in the morning and it was a pain for Jihoon to walk past them to open up the club, he didn't know much about the group seventeen but their fan base was crazy.

When he got into the room, there were at least twelve boys, sitting on the couches, laughing as music played in the background, one of the members dancing around.

The member dancing doesn't pay attention and definitely doesn't hear when Jihoon tells him to watch out, causing him to bump into the smaller boy, knocking them and the glasses on the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" The member says, as one of his friends pulls him off of Jihoon who winces when a piece of glass stabs into his hand.

"Hoshi! You got him injured" another member says as he helps Jihoon to his feet, examining the cut. "Hey I'm Seungcheol, can I help remove the glass?"

Jihoon nods, taking a seat on the closest couch,  Seungcheol following. "I'm so so sorry" the boy they called Hoshi mumbles over and over again.

"It's okay" Jihoon mumbles, sending an awkward yet reassuring smile even though he was getting glass pulled out of his hand and it hurt like hell.

When Seungcheol finished pulling out the glass, Jihoon had teary eyes but refused to cry and show how sensitive he was in front of strangers.

Seungcheol got up after Jihoon thanked him. He walked over to Hoshi, whispering something to the boy and it seemed as if a light bulb went off in his head.

"Here!" Hoshi spoke, walking in front of Jihoon and lowering himself so that they were face to face.

He dug into his pocket and pulled out a bandaid. "I'm pretty clumsy as you can tell, so I always bring these around" he speaks quietly. Jihoon couldn't help but slightly giggle, Hoshi opened the bandaid up and gently put it on the cut.

"Shouldn't I clean the cut first?" Jihoon questions and Hoshi shrugs, "When you're at home, you can"

"Thanks guys, I'm gonna go get a mop and broom to clean this mess up." Jihoon explains, standing up but Hoshi stops him. "Let me clean, I knocked you down" He explains, sending a smile.

"It's my job, I'll be okay" Jihoon explains. He knows that if his manager walked in and saw someone else, especially a celebrity doing his job, he'd get fired.

"At least, let me go with you" Hoshi says and before Jihoon can tell him, it was okay, the boy is heading out the door and down the hall.

"Wait up!" Jihoon yells, running out the room to catch up with him. "You don't even know what room it's in"

"I'm guessing this one, the one that says Janitors Closet" Hoshi speaks, standing in front of the door. Jihoon looks at him, a light pink dusting his cheeks.

He watches as Hoshi goes into the room and brings out a mop, bucket and broom, a job he should be doing.

"I could handle that, Hoshi" He explains as they begin walking back, Hoshi looks at him and rolls his eyes.

"You injured your hand so I don't think so. My real name is Soonyoung by the way, and I'm gonna guess that Woozi isn't your real name" Hoshi now known as Soonyoung states, eyeing Jihoon name tag.

"My name is Jihoon, but I like being called Woozi" Jihoon explains with a smile.

"It's cute, definitely fits you" Soonyoung speaks as they reach the room, Jihoon stops for a second, his cheeks were now and dark red and he had a small smile on his face.

Jihoon goes back to his senses and follows behind Soonyoung into the room. "We're back!" Soonyoung states happily as he asks a member to fill the bucket with water.

A minute later, a voice rings from the bathroom. "Soonyoung, Jun won't stop touching my butt while I'm filling the bucket"

Soonyoung sighs while Jihoon let's out a giggle, these boys seemed funny. "Minghao, just hurry"

Minghao runs out with the bucket and a smiling Jun behind him. Jihoon now knew about four of their names, but nobody knew his.

It was as if Soonyoung could real the smaller boys mind, "guys this is Jihoon. Jihoon this is  Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Minghao, Jun, Joshua, Vernon, Seungkwan, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Seokmin, and our baby Chan or Dino" Soonyoung points at each member.

"I'm not a baby" Chan mumbles, glaring at Soonyoung as the older member begins cleaning.

"Yes you are. Whose baby are you?" Jeonghan questions and Jihoon laughs when everyone groans.

Jihoon really liked this group and could see why people loved them. He watched as Soonyoung mopped the floor, a smile on his face.

He looks up from the floor, staring at Jihoon who was shyly staring back.

Soonyoung says something that he doesn't mean to let slip, he knows he won't hear the end of it.

"You're really pretty" Jihoon cheeks are completely red for the second time that day as all the members overreact.