24 ☼

Please listen to this song while you read!!!

[Sorry for any mistakes. Don't forget to comment!]

[This chapter contains smut! I'll put * when it's going to happen]

"So where are we going?" Jihoon questions as he exits the hotel with Soonyoung.

"Somewhere for just us" Soonyoung mumbles, hailing a cab. He had his face mask on and it still upset Jihoon that they couldn't be seen together but he understood.

They enter the cab and Jihoon sits at the far end.

Soonyoung respects his space and keeps a good distance. He tells the cab driver the location which Jihoon knows nothing about.

The drive is awkward and quite long, Jihoon looks out the window and sings lowly to the music that fills the car.

"I'll never get tired of hearing your voice" he hears Soonyoung mumble, he probably wasn't suppose to hear him, but he does anyways.

When they get to the location, Soonyoung exits first and then Jihoon follows behind him. "This is just a field" Jihoon states , looking at the park in front of them.

The park was empty, but what Jihoon finally notices is the picnic blanket and basket a bit further in the back.

"Are we having a picnic!?" Jihoon asks, not able to hide his excitement, he loved picnics and always found them cute.

"Yeah, come on" Soonyoung says, walking to the blanket, Jihoon following behind like an excited kid.

When they get there, Jihoon takes a seat and Soonyoung sits beside him, leaving a distance between them.

"I made sandwiches" Soonyoung states and then he quiet for a while, "Okay I got us sandwiches"

Jihoon can't help but laugh.

Soonyoung takes out two sandwiches from the basket and two cans of coke, handing one each to Jihoon.

"Thank you" Jihoon mumbles.

"Listen Ji, I'm sorry I can't give you what you want. I spent the whole night just thinking about you and your feelings. I love you, I don't want to hurt you" Soonyoung mumbles as he begins eating.