06☼

Sorry for any mistakes

Sorry for any mistakes . Please don't forget to comment and like ! ❤️

Jihoon day off went by pretty quickly and by night time, he found himself on FaceTime with Soonyoung yet again.

"Do you like your job?" Soonyoung questioned with a mouthful of chips making Jihoon laugh.

"No, it's not my dream job but it pays" Jihoon explains.

"What is your dream job?" Soonyoung asks, honestly interested.

"My dream job is to write music, but I'll never be that good to have someone sign me though" Jihoon explains and Soonyoung feels sad, nobody should feel as if they can't achieve their dream.

"Have you written any songs? Can I hear one?" Soonyoung questions, wrapping up his chips and dumping them on the side.

"Uh yeah, sure" Jihoon mumbles, he always had his notebook beside him, he takes it out and flips the page to his recent song.

"This is called Don't wanna cry" Jihoon mumbles before taking a deep breath, then he begins to sing.

Soonyoung can feel his heart beat increase as he heard Jihoon sing with so much passion and that's when he knew, he had a crush on the smaller boy, something he was trying to deny.

He knows it's easy to have a crush, it's something everyone gets but he wasn't expecting to have a crush so early, he's only known Jihoon for a few days, almost a week but the hours he spent texting and talking with him made it feel like a month.

When Jihoon stopped, Soonyoung was quickly to cheer but quietly so he wouldn't wake up his members.

"Not only can you write music, but you can sing too! It's incredible" Soonyoung says and it makes Jihoon smile brightly with the cutest blush across his cheeks.

"T-Thank you" he mumbles and Soonyoung nods.

"So my vacation is coming and we're coming back!!" Soonyoung says after a moment of awkwardness.

"To Busan?" Jihoon questions and Soonyoung nods in excitement and Jihoon can't help but smile, he gets too see Soonyoung again and for longer.

"I'll see you later tomorrow, send me your address so I can take you out for ice cream, not like a date or anything" Soonyoung says awkwardly after that.

Jihoon giggles and nods, "I'll send it"

"It's probably late where you're at, you should sleep" Jihoon says and Soonyoung shakes his head.

"It's fine, I want to talk to you"

They spent the night getting to know each other more and if Minhyuk wakes up in the middle of the night and finds Jihoon falling asleep while Soonyoung sings for him, he doesn't say a peep.

They were his ship after all.