018 ☼

[Sorry for any mistakes]

"You have to stop sulking, our fan meeting is today" Seungcheol complains as he sits with Soonyoung backstage.

It's been two weeks, they had their comeback, and were now promoting their new song clap but it didn't make Soonyoung happy. Jihoon hadnt spoke to him, blocked his number and didn't want nothing to do with him which Soonyoung understood but it still hurt.

To see the boy text him "I love you" broke his heart and he so badly wanted to respond with "I love you too" but he couldn't.

His management didn't even look at him the same, only one of them treating him right. The others watched him as if they were cautious of him.

"I don't really feel well, I might not go to this fan meeting" Soonyoung explains and Seungcheol rolls his eyes.

"You have to go! It's the first one. Now stop being sad" Seungcheol explains and Soonyoung wants to yell at him, or even hit him. Seungcheol has been irritating him since he broke it off with Jihoon.

"Why can't you understand, I'm not in the mood. Now tell them I don't feel well, I'll join the next fan meeting" Soonyoung explains in annoyance. Seungcheol sighs before exiting the room.

Soonyoung wants to yell when someone else enters the room, he just wanted to be left alone and it seemed like nobody understood.

"You okay?" Minghao questions, sitting beside his friend. "That was a dumb question sorry" Minghao mumbles afterwards, it actually causes Soonyoung to smile slightly.

"If it makes you feel any better, I liked Jihoon. He made you happy and he was nice" Minghao said, pulling Soonyoung into his arms.

"I miss him a lot" Soonyoung mumbles, "it's not fair, because we'll be going all over the world and I won't see him for months"

"Then go see him right now, I'll lie for you" Minghao says and it shocks Soonyoung, nobody had offered to help him in the situation.

"He probably doesn't want to see me" Soonyoung mumbles sadly causing Minghao to roll his eyes.

"Just go!" Minghao states in annoyance. Soonyoung sighs but stands up and gets his coat. "Thanks" He mumbles before heading out, dodging his members and management.

The trip to Jihoon house is short, Soonyoung had caught a cab and was thankful that he remembered the address.

When he gets there, he knocks at the door nervously. After about 5 minutes, someone is answering.

Soonyoung watched as Jihoon opens the door then quickly tries to close it as he sees who it is.

"Please Wait!" Soonyoung yells, holding the door from closing.

"Go away" Jihoon speaks, sadness in his voice.

"Can we just talk?" Soonyoung begs and Jihoon hates that he's so vulnerable, hates that he lets Soonyoung in.

Soonyoung enters the house awkwardly, it feels like it's been forever since he's seen Jihoon. His heart breaks when he sees that Jihoon is wearing his shirt that he had gave him.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. They made me break up with you. I-I love you too, I wanted to tell you that" Soonyoung speaks, he knows he's slightly rambling but he wants Jihoon to know the truth.

"Y-You can't tell me that, not after all I've been through. I love you, so much. I knew the risk of being with you and I took it. But look at my face, I have stupid scars cause of your fans and my heart is scarred as well" Jihoon complains, tears falling from his eyes.

"Jihoon, I had to break up with you. My career is important, I worked so hard to get here, without me, my family won't have much money, please try to understand" Soonyoung speaks, getting closer to the smaller boy.

"I do understand but it's still gonna hurt. I've been through a lot of bad relationships, I've been cheated on, I've been verbally abused, I trusted you so much, I still trust you a lot. Please just go"

Soonyoung doesn't listen, he just moves closer and presses their lips together. He kisses Jihoon deeply, holding his hand before pulling away.

"You can't just do that" Jihoon speaks angrily. "I love you and I want us to work. I don't care about everyone else" Soonyoung responds.

"I don't know, I don't know if I can handle drama" Jihoon mumbles.

"I love you but I just don't know"