012 ☼

MONSTA X + SEVENTEEN= BEST FRIENDS

Don't forget to comment ! ❤️ Sorry for any mistakes.

Warnings: Body Shot! Slight making out !

"I can't believe you invited me to a private bar with all your members"

"I can't believe you invited all your friends and they're actually a well known group who my members watch sometimes" Soonyoung responds.

"Yeah, Kihyun, Hyunwoo, Minhyuk, Jooheon, Hyungwon, Changkyun and Hoseok are apart of that group but I didn't know they were this well known" Jihoon explains as he watches his friends drink with Soonyoung group, as they jammed to music.

"Jihoon, you should do a body shot off of Soonyoung! Show your skills" Minhyuk says with a slight slur.

"No! They aren't suppose to be dating!" Seungcheol states, completely hammered as he tried to walk to them, only causing him to trip and fall, nobody bothering to help him up.

"Stop listening to Seungcheol and stop being scared to have fun" Jeonghan states to Jihoon and Soonyoung before dragging his boyfriend across the floor to find him somewhere where he isn't in the way.

"You heard him! Let's go!" Minhyuk screams, Jihoon was already slightly tipsy and so was Soonyoung so the smaller boy just shrugged and stood up.

Soonyoung laid down on the closest table and lifted his shirt, making most of seventeen and Jihoon friends cheer, Jihoon looks down at the taller boys stomach and can't help but blush.

He was fit and really attractive, it made Jihoon feel slightly insecure because he wasn't that. He was small and had no muscle, he shakes his head trying to get rid of negative thoughts as Mingyu poured alcohol on Soonyoung stomach and put salt on his neck.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this" he thought before bending down and licking the alcohol off Soonyoung stomach. While he's doing it, he looks up at Soonyoung who's biting his bottom lip and already looking down at him, making the younger quickly move on to his neck, taking off the salt fast.

"Done!" Jihoon says before quickly exiting to find the nearest bathroom, leaving everyone confused.

When Jihoon enters the bathroom, he stares in the mirror at himself. His cheeks are flushed, and his hair is messy.

"I can't believe I did that! To a idol! In front of his group!" Jihoon states to himself, and almost has a mini heart attack when Soonyoung appears in the mirror.

Jihoon turns around and backs up against the sink. "I can't believe you did it too, you seem so innocent" Soonyoung speaks, giggling afterwards.

He walks closer to Jihoon, giving him no place to run. "You seriously have to stop running from me" Soonyoung whispers before pressing their lips together.

The kiss is different than before, it might be the alcohol or maybe just hormones but Jihoon finds himself moaning when Soonyoung holds his waist and the kiss deepens.

When Soonyoung pulls away, he looks at Jihoon. The boy has red cheeks, red lips and refuses to make eye contact and Soonyoung finds him beautiful.

"I-You-I" Jihoon stutters, finding it hard to say anything. "Sh lets go back to the party, yeah?" Soonyoung whispers, grabbing the boys hand and dragging him out the bathroom.

When they get back to the other, Jihoon is shocked and embarrassed to find Minhyuk running around shirtless, Seungcheol and Jeonghan making out in the corner and the other members just yelling and being a mess.

"This is why we don't party much" Soonyoung whispers but it doesn't stop him from joining in.

That night, Jihoon fell asleep on the floor of the bar, cuddled next to a boy he liked a lot and near his friends that he was grateful for.