011 ☼

My Kpop Imagines book is open [check it out!] so make some ship and scenario request! Also could you guys start commenting more ❤️ it would mean a lot to me! Thanks for all the votes and reads ! You guys rock !

        Sorry for any mistakes ! Enjoy

Soonyoung and Jihoon spent the rest of the day together, watching movies and just enjoying each other's company and when night time came, Soonyoung didn't want to go to the hotel they were staying in.

"You know your members will worry about you" Jihoon explains as he cuddles against Soonyoung on his bed.

Soonyoung has his arm wrapped around Jihoons waist and he feels content and doesn't want to move

"No they won't, I texted Mingyu, so don't even worry." Soonyoung explained as he scrolled through Netflix, trying to find a good tv show.

"When did you know you were gay?"  suddenly asks, causing Soonyoung to stop scrolling, trying to think of the past.

"I was 17 and living with the guys, there was more of us in the past. Anyways, I found myself having a stupid crush on Seokmin. It was a really awkward time for me and I was confused and angry at myself for a long time, but they were accepting and Seokmin even laughs about it now. What about you?" Soonyoung responds.

"I was 14, a freshman in high school and I started liking a junior, he was kind
to me, took the time to speak with me even when his friends told him not to. But when I told him I liked him, he pushed me away, ignored me and we never spoke again, it's a bit sad but it happens so I can't be too upset" Jihoon explains, shrugging.

"You're too cute, I can't believe he ignored you. I could never." Soonyoung says grinning as he pinched Jihoons cheek.

"Stop calling me cute! I'm not cute! I'm manly" Jihoon explains, sitting up so he's completely facing Soonyoung who's still laying down.

"But you are cute, and small. I can do this" Soonyoung states before pulling Jihoon down on top of him and kissing his forehead.

Jihoon pouts but doesn't move away, finding the position comfortable.

"How is it being an idol?" Jihoon asks and Soonyoung sighs.

"It Can be fun and exciting. I love our fans and I love singing and dancing but I get tired. Sometimes I don't want to be known, sometimes I want to live a normal life and date in the open, see my family every day, it just gets really hard sometimes"

Jihoon nods in understanding. "Thanks for making time for me, you could be doing anything else yet you're here, laying with me and talking about life"

"I like you, I like laying with you and I like being here with you. I'm glad I bumped into you at your job" Soonyoung responds, smiling.

"I'm glad too, even though you injured me" Jihoon states, laughing afterwards.

Soonyoung grabs Jihoon hand, it has a slight scar from the cut but Soonyoung kisses at it and that makes Jihoon heart feel all soft and fluffy.

"I really like you" Jihoon whispers, pecking Soonyoung lips, leaving both of them a blushing mess.

"I really like you too"