08☼

[This chapter is a bit crappy, I apologize

[This chapter is a bit crappy, I apologize. I'm in my senior year of high school so I've been really busy with college applications and stuff]

Sorry for any mistakes

"Jihoon! You have company and it's an idol!" Minhyuk yells as he jumps on Jihoon bed, waking the smaller boy.

"Huh? Who?" Jihoon mumbles tiredly, rubbing at his eyes to adjust to the light. He looks at his door and standing against the door frame is Soonyoung.

Jihoon sits up quickly, nerves filling his body. "Could I talk with him alone please" Soonyoung asks and Minhyuk nods, blowing a kiss to Soonyoung before sitting up and walking off.

"Your friend is weird but he's funny so I like him" Soonyoung mumbles, chuckling slightly. He takes a seat on Jihoon bed, causing Jihoon to lean more back away from him.

"How did you know I lived here?" Jihoon questions and Soonyoung shrugs, "I walked you home one night, remember?"

"Anyways, I'm sorry if I scared you when I told you I liked you. We haven't known each other long but it feels like we have, plus it's easy to have a crush on someone"

Jihoon sits in shock, he doesn't know what to say still and he has nowhere to run now.

Behind the door, Minhyuk is cheering and eavesdropping while his friend Kihyun is in shock.

"I-I have a small crush on you" Jihoon mumbles shyly, it causes Soonyoung to smile brightly.

"Come here" Soonyoung mumbles and Jihoon shyly pushes forward until he's face to face with Soonyoung.

"I'm gonna kiss you, is that okay?" Soonyoung questioned, he was scared that it was too soon and he didn't want to scare Jihoon away.

"Y-Yeah that's okay" Jihoon mumbled, Soonyoung laughs when he sees Jihoon close his eyes shut and pucker his lips.

Soonyoung placed his hand on Jihoon cheek, rubbing the skin slightly. He leaned in and finally placed his lips against Jihoon lips, smiling into the soft kiss.

When Soonyoung pulled away, Jihoon was shyly looking away while Soonyoung was smiling big like a idiot.

"You're so cute" Soonyoung mumbles, suddenly they hear a loud cheer followed by a "Jihoon kissed Him! Kihyun my ship is alive!"

Jihoon sighed, "stupid Minhyuk"

Soonyoung chuckled and got up, heading to the door. He opened it and watched as Minhyuk falls flat on the floor.

"I actually kissed him" Soonyoung stated with a grin before heading to the sofa in the living room.

Jihoon sat on his bed in embarrassment as he heard Kihyun praise Soonyoung who kept telling the boy to stop and get up.

"Young Majesty, please accept me" Kihyun states, bowing on the floor.

Jihoon sighs and decides to get out of bed to see all the commotion. When he exits, he sees Minhyuk still on the floor, while Kihyun was bowing and praising Soonyoung.

"Guys stop being idiots, and please don't tell anyone about us, okay?" Jihoon states and Minhyuk nods as he sits up and Kihyun shoots him a quick thumbs up.

Jihoon walks over to the couch and sits beside Soonyoung, smiling shyly. "We're totally going on a date later today" Soonyoung whispered into his ear.

Jihoon was excited and it seemed that his friends were excited for him.

Author note:

Thank you guys for over 1k reads and over 100 votes altogether! I'm planning a meanie fic and a markhyuck fic if you're into nct haha .