(4) 휴식하다

Bright lights: the enemy of all television makeup.

The camera: also an obstacle that needed to be worked around for the sake of beauty.

Bangtan, however, knew how to deal with and overcome common media antics because as you stood by the set to watch the show live, not once were they in need of a touch-up, something that back in America, celebrities needed almost hourly.

In a way, you were almost jealous. Why couldn't you have such perfect skin?

"And so which of you seven would you say is the most troublesome?"

The interviewer on stage passed the microphone to RapMon but it was quickly snatched by Jin as he responded for him.

"Well, RapMon breaks everything he touches," the oldest confessed, bringing a knowing smile to your face. You watched the boys all chuckle and Jimin, who was at the end of the platform and currently off camera, turned in his seat and sent a wink your way, stunning you enough to make your face flare up. To avoid seeming flustered and affected in any way possible, you buried your nose into the sheets of paper you were supposed to be looking over and clicked your pen mercilessly, desperately.

The interviewer continued on with an oblivious bleached white smile.

Shifting your attention towards something with much more relevance, you pulled out the sheet that was littered with circles and x's. The phone numbers of the restaurants available for BTS after the show were now fewer than before thanks to your good work and now it was up to them to figure out where they'd like to go-- you'd done your part well and enjoyed seeing the results.

"If aliens really wanted something rare on Earth, I think it would be Jimin's small hands."

A chorus of girlish giggles sounded behind you following V's teasing comment and you sighed heavily. A small, sudden tap on your shoulder, however, quickly killed your unmoved expression and replaced it with an unmistakably wide smile that fell slightly when you realized that it was only another co-worker. She was part of the huddle group of women that could not stop watching Bangtan despite having work to do. In a sense, it was obvious that she was part of a common clique at JamNight, one that you had no intentions of joining.

"You're the new intern right?" she asked brightly and kindly, nudging her chin towards the boys who were enjoying themselves on stage. You nodded and she clasped her hands tightly. Her name tag read Kim Eun-Ha.

"Aren't they so handsome?" she asked with half-lidded eyes, dazzled by the group that was only a few feet away but untouchable at the same time. You forced another smile yet did not respond. How did one say 'I can control myself around talented men' in Korean without sounding full of yourself?

Kim, unable to stand still any longer, pulled out and offered you her personal card just as the end of the show was coming around-- you could tell by the the same catchy show-tune they played for the outro.

"In case you have any questions," Kim explained as you took the card with a raised brow. Despite the neutral reaction, she smiled all the same and happily skipped back to her group, reverting back to the fangirl she had been acting like before. The boys were stepping off the stage now and Mrs. Sung was directing them backstage, where she caught sight of you trying to hastily shove everything back into the binder. A few papers crumpled here and there but you couldn't stop to fix them, rushing over to her as she waved you over.

Ah, the work of an intern: never ending rushing. 

"Please take care of them until they wish to go to their hotel," she asked, or more so begged, whispering it lowly to you so they wouldn't hear. You doubted they would have heard at a regular volume anyways, they were shouting pasta repeatedly at the top of their lungs.