(13) 아침 식사

You woke up to bright lights right in your face, the television on and your speakers blasting music through all the rooms in the apartment... granted there was only a bathroom, bedroom and kitchen-living room combination but the sound was still amplified enough to scare the living crap out of you, and you fell off the bed without warning. Needless to say, it was an incredibly pleasant awakening. Your face met the floor and your hand somehow found your phone to shut off whatever song was playing, giving you peace so you could stand up. You rubbed your eyes hard enough to see stars and glanced in the mirror after blinking a few times so you could see again. You were in a giant shirt, socks and shorts. There was something constricting around your chest and your brows furrowed as your hand slowly went up the shirt—you were still in your bra. You never slept in a bra, it was uncomfortable and sometimes painful. You were about to pull it off when something clicked in the back of your head and your hand dropped.

V was in the next room over.

It wasn't hard to remember last night's events—he'd come over to keep you company during the storm. You were sure he was awake by now after that sudden, loud explosion of music. You were unsure as to how to treat an idol star first thing in the morning, but breakfast was probably the way to go, so you made your way to the kitchen to hunt for milk and eggs but you faltered in your steps when you were about to say good morning to V. He was still curled up on the couch, rolled up in a blanket and hugging one of the throw pillows. You were amazed to see him still knocked out after your own wake-up call. Still, there was no doubt in your mind that this opportunity was once in a lifetime and you snapped a picture, saving it. This wouldn't go online or to the public, oh no. This would be a better investment in the group chat, where the teasing alone would make your day. After taking just one more picture, you pocketed your phone and walked over to him, debating on how to wake him up in the politest way possible before you decided on just shaking his shoulders. It took a few shakes, but after about the fifth, he finally stirred and you took a step back.

"It's morning, V," you shuffled in your spot for a bit before continuing on, waiting for him to gather his senses, "do you want some breakfast?"

It only took two blinks and a quick scan of the room for him to jump up from his spot on the couch and take the pillow he was holding down to the front of his pants. You tried to pretend you weren't aware of his biological functions and asked again.

"Do you want to eat something, V?" you asked him. He used the back of his hand to wipe the edge of his mouth and shook his head.

"You can say Taehyung," he said with a yawn. You tried not to smile at the permission to use his real name and he stood up after a minute, stretching and scratching the back of his head.

"It's not raining anymore," he pointed out. You glanced out the kitchen window and nodded. You turned around to start working on breakfast but his hand around your wrist caught you from moving any further. He was warm.

"It's my treat, let's go somewhere nice," Taehyung insisted, smiling so fondly you couldn't deny the invitation. You were both out the front door in less than twenty minutes. He had brought a change of clothes, an outfit that reflected the calm Tae was portraying, a soft pair of khakis, a button-up shirt, and a baseball cap. He wore a face-mask, and you knew it was to hide his features from, well, anyone and everyone. It wasn't rare for the boys to be out and about the city, going about their own business independently, but it must have been limiting to an extent at least since none of them were free of followers. Followers that could very possibly not know the definition of personal space. That itself was a negative factor in any outing.

You, allowed to be a bit freer, wore a sundress. It was a typical, Sunday morning breakfast frame. When you both walked out of the apartment complex, you started to lift a hand at the edge of the sidewalk to call a taxi but he held your and down and nodded over to an expensive, sleek, black Bugatti. You tried hard not to stare, you really did.