(9) 시합

It was decided that you'd all play in teams, and for the first time since the boys were together, the teams were even now; you chose to join the rap line to keep things fair and J-Hope couldn't resist grinning over the win of having you. Jungkook and Jimin pouted to themselves, stealing glances to make sure you didn't see their reaction but couldn't help and feel jealous. You were so smart, they were going to lose without you for sure. Next time, they would play as the maknae line versus the hyung line; you'd be with them for sure.

After going at the game for about an hour, the score was 23 to 23. Tied. It was your turn now and you sat on the floor next to the vocal line, staring up at your team with a smile. You didn't even notice that V scooted over to sit closest to you—his head was spinning with reasons for how smooth your skin looked in the dance light. What moisturizer did you use? Were you even wearing foundation? Your pores were practically invisible and V was in awe. He didn't know that you used face-masks every night.

You had a minute left and all you could think of was how ridiculously hilarious all three rappers looked trying to help you guess what noun you had on your forehead.

RM raised his arms, waving them back and forth, bending his legs with the movement—you bit back your laughter and tried again. "A palm tree?"

"No," J-Hope whined, shaking his head desperately, "Try again, you can do it!"

Shoving RM out of the way, J-Hope took the initiative and began to dip his arms forward, up and down like a wave. You pressed your lips together and tilted your head to the right. Jin stared at you from the corner of his eye. What a cute, innocent expression. Like a princess.

"A wave?" you asked, now guessing without using much logic anymore. All they were doing was moving their body back and forth, you were practically grasping at straws now.

"Closer," Suga stood to try his own movement. You were closer, huh?

Yanking J-Hope back into place, Suga crawled onto his back and began propelling his arms, swimming in the air while using RM and J-Hope to keep him in place. Jungkook, V and Jin burst out into laughter, contagious laughter that made the three rappers fall to the floor and Jimin choke on his water. You tried so hard to keep guessing, throwing out related nouns through your laughs. Your stomach was starting hurt now and you doubled over, leaning on Jin for support.

"The beach?"

"No!"

"A pool?"

"Think bigger!" RM begged, laughing as he banged on the floor, unable to breathe. Suga refused to move once he had hit the floor, resting his face against the wooden tile, all his energy now gone. He caught a glimpse of how elated your face seemed and felt satisfied with himself. He'd finally made you laugh.

"Ah!" You jumped up, waving a finger in the air, sure that you had finally figured it out, "The-The..."

Your eyes went wide as you forgot the word for ocean in Korean, freezing as your scraped your brain for the elementary vocabulary.

"Say it in English!" RM encouraged, nodding feverishly, "Say it in English!"

You waved your finger again, spitting the word out. "The ocean!"

"YES!" the three shouted, jumping up from the floor just as the alarm on Jin's phone rang, giving you the winning point. You jumped up with them and joined into the group hug, unaware of how respectful the boys were being with your personal space: RM and Suga were letting their hands hover an inch over your body and J-Hope tried to keep his weight off you as much as possible while you hugged the three of them closely. Suga's face started to burn when he felt your face bury itself in his chest but didn't move away.