him.

Hello, Darling Klance Readers! It's round 2 of story telling and I am fucking hyped for my own story.
Not even 24 hours after finishing the first one and I wrote up the entire outline in one sitting.
This one is more difficult because it's an AU and there is much more up to interpretation. So cut me some slack, I'm trying my hardest. I'm sure you guys will like it
IM READY!
Let's GO!

---

Lance opened his phone to Twitter, fans begging to know what he was doing next.

He frowned, wondering what to post. Honestly, he had nothing planned. He knew it was important to keep the hype around him since he was newer to the acting career and had to stay popular with his fans to get better roles.

He had started acting at 17 in a hit show, Exploring Time. It was very popular and since then he had been in two more tv series and a movie.

He closed twitter and headed down to his agency. He sat down at his desk and watching a fan video made by his biggest fan, mermaidgirl_24.

There was a knock at his door and Nyma, his agent came in.
"Lance! You look dashing as always!"

Lance blushed and scratched his head, slightly embarrassed.
"Thank you Nyma, you look..." he looked at her, "gorgeous....."

Nyma smiled and began to talk business. A new Netflix original was on the rise and there was no doubt in Nymas mind that he could get the leading role.

"It sounds good Nyma, but..." Lance focused on his shoes, " it doesn't seem like most of the roles I do, the character seems much older and mature-"

Nyma stood up and walked behind Lance's chair and place her hands on his shoulders. She pointed at the mirror on the wall.
"Lance," she purred in his ear, "does that man in the mirror look like he is up to the task."

Lance was red in the face. He did that a lot around pretty girls.
"Uh-I- Yes. I'll do it."

----

Nothing beat the long days work with an hour of reading before bed.

Out of the shower and into the bed sheets. He wore thin boxer briefs and slipped into the tightly made bed covers. For his latest role as Zoku in Benders of Elements, his leg hair had been Singed off and it was rather patchy. There had been an accident while filming and he reached down to touch his leg.

His legs felt smooth against the newly washed bedsheets and sighed. Everything seemed so bland.

Everyone said that he lived the good life, fame, fortune and in good health.

So why did his life seem so empty? He only truly felt the best when on set.

Suddenly there was a ringing under the covers and Keith searched for his phone. It was his sister in law, Allura, who also was Keith and Shiro's Agent.

"Hello A-"

"Big news!" Allura shouted in the phone.

Keith smiled. Allura was one of his best friends sure, but if Shiro wasn't married to her he wouldn't have ever given her a chance.

"What is it now?"

"I'm pregnant."

Keith was silent for a moment. "Wow, Allura... that's great. Have you told Shiro?"