private relations

I would like to announce that Klance: A Week Too Long was on the Fanfiction Leaderboards! #544! I was seriously excited to climb the ranks but the cold clutches of death killed us before we even got there D;. I Honestly don't know how the WattPad algorithm works and even so, (Something about Views to Votes Ratio? + updating chapters?) I'm not sure we will even get to the ranks again. Sad but true. It was fun while it lasted.

----

Keith felt it again. The betrayal.

It pounded in his head over and over again as he watched Shiro read his lines in a read through from a distance.
He loved Shiro, but this was torture.

Why did I agree to this?

"I was sick," Keith mutter-yelled. "He was helping me get better and lured me into a pit of self-hatred!"

Keith turned into a hallway that was usually empty. Unfortunately, Lance stood there with his phone in hand and a worried look on his face.

"Nyma! Pleas-" A beep ended the call. Lance pulled the phone away from his ear and stared at the screen that said 'Call Ended.'

Keith had no clue what to do in the situation. He began to edge out of the hallway but the movement caught Lance's attention. Their eyes met and Keith recollected how happy they usually looked. They looked tired now, with dashes red and dark circles outlining his eyes.

Lance looked embarrassed. He was caught fighting with his agent after all with his sworn enemy.

Lane noticed the sweaty palms and Keith's raw lips.
He must have a habit of biting them.

Keith cleared his throat and began to speak, "Agent troubles?"

Lance felt his rivalry side want to take over, but at the time he was too tired. His legs told him to sit and there were no chairs in the hallway so he settled on the ground.

They both felt the lowest of the low and had a moment when they forgot their bad history.

"Yeah," Lance replied.

Keith sat down too, only on the other side of the wall and a good 6 feet away. He both stared at the walls, looking anywhere but at each other. They sat in silence.

Lance began to feel the awkwardness and brooding aura set into the hallway. Keith felt it too but with their history in mind, he didn't want to be the first one to give in.

So they sat there quietly.

That is- until Lance couldn't take it anymore.

"Nyma doesn't like that I took this job," He said bluntly.

"I don't want to be here," Keith responded.

They sat in silence again. Both of them thinking back to a time when things were simpler. Supposedly private videos played in their minds that they had once cherished but now despised.

Lance laughed while Keith practiced his lines next to him.
The camera was in a selfie like position and Lance was holding it. 

Keith grumbled sarcastically something about laughing at him and Lance smiled wildly. Suddenly Keith bent down and kissed his cheek.
Lances smile faded to a confused blush.

The video cut out.
A new video started with Keith holding the camera. 

Keith held a bottle of whipped cream and began running towards something.
The camera flipped to the front and the view changed to Lance sitting on a bench from behind in public.

Keith sprayed it onto Lance's hair. There were high pitch screams emitting from Lance mouth and Lance knocking the camera over. The camera was on the ground and Keith and Lance were at a very dynamic perspective as if the camera were an ant looking up at them. Lance was shouting at the rarely seen giggly Keith. Lance eventually sighed and some of the whipped cream slipped off of his hair and onto his face, dribbling all the way down to his mouth.

An emotion of absolute horror spread across Lance's face, "my-my SKIN ROUTINE!"

Smiles mc smiley replied, "I like whipped cream." Lance opened his mouth, but not before Keith stepped forward and kissed the whipped cream off his nose.

"KEITH!" Lance shouted, flustered, as Keith picked up the camera.
Once again the video cut out.

The final clip played vividly in their minds as if they were in the moment. 

"Hey, Lancey Lance!" Keith said as the camera pointed at Lance, rolling his eyes but smirking playfully. He was slicing an apple and placing it on a platter of childish healthy snacks. There were baby carrots, cheese, crackers, celery, and apples.

Keith flipped the camera and pointed to the platter behind him. "This is Lance's snack for watching a movie. He is refusing to eat popcorn because of his upcoming role."

"I need to stay thin!" Lance shouted out of the frame.

"You are perfect the way you are!" Keith shouted back at Lance. 

Lance walked on camera holding his plate, with celery in his mouth like he was smoking a cigarette. Keith leaned over and took the celery with his mouth. Keith goofily looked at the camera while chewing celery. At first, Lance looked slightly annoyed at him but then morphed into a face of realization. Something in his mind clicked and Lance leaned towards Keith, getting very close. He kissed him and Keith leaned into it. Keith could hardly contain himself because it was their first kiss.

"Can we go public now?" Keith asked quickly, bursting with excitement.

Lance's face soured, "Keith, it's not good for the brand and I'm not ready to come out yet-"

Keith's face fell, "It's been a month Lance!" He said emptily.  "I have been living with you for a month! A month and I feel like I'm going farther back into the closet." There was no anger in his face, only pleading, "We have these videos so we can look back on the times we weren't public so we have documentation of this! But we're ever going to go public are we?" His eye brimmed with tears and emotions he'd built up.

"But Nym-" Lance began to say. Keith's arm was limp and a door opened and shut. The video ended just like their relationship.

Lance looked at Keith on the other side of the hallway, thinking how unhappy he looked these days. It was even worse than when he had met him. He was driven when Lance had met him. Now he was only crazy for beating Shiro. He used to be kind to his fans and actually give a damn.

Keith felt Lance's eyes on him. Lance used to be fun but small minded and scared of peoples thoughts. He could tell Nyma ruled even more of his life than she did before and she was angry because Lance wanted to do something for himself for once. 

But they said nothing more to each other, the same thought running through with minds.

He leaked the videos

------

love you guyssss ;)