cut

Hey, guys! I've been doing a lot of research about, How is a Tv show made? It's kinda interesting but some of my previously written chapters have some things that would not happen in real life but it is kind of close? I've been using my knowledge of plays, musicals, and live productions to write most of this so far so there are obvious differences. It is also due to me only being in part of amateur productions.

I'm trying to follow more realistic things now, just FYI.

----

Everything was going so quickly. Auditions had been a month ago and everyone had been running lines like crazy for the first episode. The set was built and yesterday had been the first day of shooting for the pilot. Lances make-up was flamboyant once again and Matt was extremely proud of it.

Keith was rereading part of the script with a sense of dread. Today Lunce was supposed to flirt with Keef while in a mysterious cave with one of machine wolves.

He was over what happened. Except for some reason, I keep having to remind myself that.

Shiro gave Keith a thumbs up from across the set and Keith shrugged it off. Pidge was talking fondly with Matt and Lance, well Lance was nowhere to be seen. Keith looked around, Lance only had another minute before he had to get on set.

Matt came over to him and reached out to spray his bangs with some water. The cave was supposed to be damp with puddles everywhere and Keith had to reflect the set. Matt grinned evilly and sprayed Keith with the spray bottle. Keith sputtered, glaring at Matt.

"It's for the show," Matt assured him. Keith wasn't so sure about that.

"Positions!" Coran yelled and Keith got into his spot, Lance came out of nowhere standing next to him.

Keith closed his eyes and breathed in. "Ready?" Lance asked grudgingly.

"Action!" Coran called out.

Keef ran up to the blue wolf's force field pressing his hands against it, "I wonder how we get through this..."

Lunce walked up, hands in pockets looking curious. "Maybe you just have to knock?" He asked stretching out to knock on it.

The special effect force field disappeared in front of their eyes. The blue shimmery stuff fell around it. "Cut. Crew, new angles!" Coran called out.

They got close to Keith and Lance, slightly lower than them for a cool angle. Coran began filming and they started again.

"See? All you needed to do was to knock," Lunce said flat faced and arrogantly to Keef. Which only angered Keith and rolled his eyes.

"Cut! Lance, Keith, please remember though you are slight rivals, this is the beginning of a romantic relationship. Run it again."

"See?" Lunce's eyes made his way over to Keef's, "All you needed to do was knock." He said giving Keef a small smile.
Keith's heart started tugging at his chest. The way Lance smiled and how the shimmering lights sparked in his eyes was too much. Keith sucked in a breath and just ran from the set. He jumped down the stairs, skipping 3 or 4 at a time and desperately grabbed the door handle and swinging the door behind him. He panted, leaning against the door and eventually sliding down to the ground.

A minute later he heard a knock at the door.

"Keith?" Shiro said. "Coran said the scene was perfect and they can just cut the part where you ran away. Coran also said you should go home."

Keith was quiet, and soon enough Shiro left. He wiped away a tear falling down his burning red face.
"I can't believe it," he said quietly. "I'm falling for his act all over again."

——
sorry for inconsistency in posting but I'm still here!