CHAPTER 7

Shu's chin drips with blood. His hands are red and his vision has either been stabbed with the claws of the tiger or become red with lust. Oh, the blood of an innocent.

Oh, the blood of Atsushi.

An innocent? Atsushi is far from innocent. He whines on the ground, bloodied face a pile of meat Luffy would only be too happy to eat. His lips are unrecogniseable. Shu places his Ted-Baker clad feet, shoes bought from his wage as a janitor at the prestigious Oxbridge, onto Atsushi's throat. He can see the faceless body gasp for air. Oh, how desperate he is. At the mercy of the virginous sex-education teacher.

"Did you really think you would be able to let Usopp love you and I wouldn't find out?"

Atsushi gasps on the floor for air, largely resembling a fish out of water – at the thought, Shu pulls out a pocket knife and cuts gills into the side of the small body. "Breathe, boy. Breathe me in as I end your life. You let Usopp love you – then you dumped him – then you expect me to think he no longer loves you?" Shu kicks Atsushi. His shoe gets sucked into one of the gills and he has to struggle to retrieve it. "I know how to get all of his love," Shu muses. "I'll eat your heart – then all of his love will be inside of me."

Shu kneels beside the gasping boy. "Let me cut you open – and lick you like crisp packet." He uses his pocket knife and presses it into the warm flesh of Atsushi, gouging out his wet heart. "Hmm –" Shu hums. "He will me wholly mine. Irrefutably mine. Mine, mine, MINE!"

Shu rips the heart with his teeth and the warm blood lines his oesophagus.

-

Shu never liked Mori.

Oh, the man Usopp looked up towards. Villanous,wretched, with a penchant of hanging around boys that dress as young girls – the man was a disaster. Shu would cut him out of Usopp's life and ensure that all of Usopp's attention would be towards him and towards him only, forever.

When Mori orders a drink at the bar, Shu happily pours the order with something a wittle extra. The unassuming Mori sips his drink leisuredly and minutes later, clutches his chest.

Mori grabs Mori to steady him on the bar stool. "Mori, are you okay?"

Mori's brown eyes look into Mori's brown eyes. "Mori, I-"

"It's okay," says Mori tearfully, finally understanding the gravity of the situation and lowering Mori to the ground. More takes Mori's hand.

"Look after Elise – when I'm gone." Mori chokes.

"No – Mori, don't talk like that." Even so, Mori is sure to meMORIse Mori's face.

"For my meMORIal, make sure Elise is not alone."

"I will, Mori – I swear," said Mori through tears.

"Mori, I – I'm sorry, Mori," Mori's brown eyes were glassy as Mori petted his black hair. "Please – for all I've done wrong –"

"No, Mori," Mori cried, because Mori's body had stilled.

Shu had killed Mori aMORIlly.

-

Tamaki-in-Dazai's-body opens the door when the bell rings. "For Mr Dazai?"

"Oh!" Tamaki says. "That's moi. The King."

Tamaki takes the box from the doorman and places it on the worktop. He rips open the brown packaging paper to reveal a white fur coat.

"Oh," Tamaki says. "Fit for a king!" He places it over his shoulders and leaves his house, now feeling even more ready for the Quidditch match.