셋 (set)

Taehyung's POV

i held in my laughter when jeongguk looks like he wanted to worship me in the middle of the court. i just smiled at him and went back to my loyal pal.

"what's with that look, jiminie? " i pointed at his face and raised an eyebrow. jimin just shook his head, his soft, pink hair bouncing slightly.

i can't resist and starts to pat his hair, laughing when he pouts and mutters an 'i'm older than you. '

"alright. ready to beat his whipped ass? " jimin asked cheerfully while eyeing someone. i followed his gaze and i saw a short student with mint hair. i looked back to jimin and eyed his pink hair.

"you know what? you two will make an aesthetic picture, " i said while nodding my head, busy thinking on what background would suit them. jimin slapped my arm and i let out a manly squeal.

"what do you want?!? " i questioned him while rubbing my arm gently, moving away from him just in case.

"if we lose, i'm gonna dye my hair with the color of your choice. if we win, you have to dye your hair, deal? "

"wait a minute! why do i have to dye my hair if we won? shouldn't i be celebrating that we won? "

"just deal with it, coward, " jimin stucked his tongue out at me and sprinted away, me right behind him.

"yahhh, i'm not a coward! "

"yeah sure. go off, hun, " a hand grabbed our wrists, causing us to topple over each other. we rubbed our head to soothe the pain and looked up, we saw our one and only jin hyung.

"you guys better stop it. we're gonna play now, " jin hyung tried to say in a stern manner but he can't take his eyes off of namjoon hyung.

"hyung, you're drooling, " jin hyung snapped out of it and immediately wiped the corner of his lips, feeling nothing. his eyes widened when he realized what happened.

"bitch, " jin hyung muttered before smacking jimin on the back of his head, making me laugh out loud.

"haaa, you deserve it! "

i got up as namjoon hyung finally managed to assemble all of us. we all started to warm up first before playing.

-

Jeongguk's POV

i'm now torn between winning and losing. if i win, taehyung's wallet would be emptied. if i lose, my pride wouldn't be able to take it.

i let out a sigh as i massage my head, feeling an incoming headache. someone suddenly went beside me, hitting my arm harshly.

"don't be a drama queen, we ain't losing until i decided that we will, " yoongi hyung said cockily. he started combing his hair with his fingers as he looks fondly at hoseok hyung, who's running around the court while screaming.

"alright boys, gather up! " namjoon hyung commands loud enough to be heard by hobi hyung. he stopped screaming and went towards us.

-timeskip- [Cause I know nothing about basketball]

i openly gaped when i saw the scores. yoongi hyung laughed beside me, already lying on the chairs.

"told you. we will not lose until i said we will, " he said as he curls up on the chair and sleeps in the speed of light.

"traitor, " i whined at him as my pride suddenly shattered.

--

jin:
(appearance at the very top)

-

ah look at that visual , damn