다섯 (daseot)

Narrator's POV

"park fucking jimin! " a deep voice resounded throughout the silent dorm. taehyung storms out of his room, angrily knocking on his best friend's bedroom door. he can hear jimin trying to restrain his laughter but is failing terribly.

and then taehyung remembered that he have a spare key and quickly went to get it. once he unlocked the door, he pinned jimin on the bed and strangled him.

"hey! stop! we won, right? you agreed and it's been months since that deal, " the latter explains while laughing, freeing himself from being strangled to death by his own best friend.

"it's just not fair. we won but i get a punishment? what fucked up rule is that?!? " the younger exclaimed, giving the older an incredulous stare. jimin bit his lips as he stares at his best friend's hair, shoulders shaking slightly.

taehyung glared at him, ruffling his blue hair in anger. jimin couldn't contain it any longer and bursted out laughing again, eyes turning into crescents. taehyung whined at him for the nth time but stopped when he caught a glimpse of their clock.

8am

"bitch, what the fuck! we have classes at 8, hurry and stop laughing your flat ass off, " taehyung immediately hopped off of jimin and went to change into an appropriate attire.

"hoe, this ass ain't flat! " jimin hollered out to him but taehyung ignored him, rolling his eyes in the process.

appropriate attire consists of a plain white sweatshirt, black jogger pants, and a pair of gucci slippers. yes, slippers. because college life makes you appreciate all the simple things in life like a very rare power nap. and they won't even bat an eye if you showed up barefooted.

he grabbed his backpack before making his way towards his classroom. he's already late so why bother to hurry, it will only make you sweaty.

taehyung stopped dead on his track when he saw someone very familiar in the cafeteria.

the student is sporting a plain white flannel shirt, just your regular jeans, and a pair of timberland. the flannel is thin but the boy is miraculously unbothered by the cold weather, casually sipping his hot chocolate while scrolling on his phone.

his eyes brightened when he realized that it's jeongguk. he skipped happily to the cafeteria, abandoning everything that's currently going on inside their classroom.

taehyung sat on the seat in front of the younger, chuckling adorably when the latter lets out a manly squeak.

jeongguk glared at him while placing a hand on his chest, right above where his heart is. after calming down his racing heart, he held his cup again. the younger's eyes traveled upwards, staying at his hair.

"pfft, " jeongguk accidentally let out as he automatically cupped his mouth with both hands, trying to hold back his laughter.

"i know, " taehyung grumbled, annoyed that his favorite dongsaeng is laughing at him. after a few minutes, jeongguk is still laughing at him.

taehyung can't take it anymore and stood up while sulking. taehyung points at the younger, placing his index finger on jeongguk's nose.

"i'll remember this betrayal, ggukie, " he said while pouting, looking incredibly cute in jeongguk's eyes. taehyung was about to leave when jeongguk caught his wrist, pulling him back to his seat.

"okay, okay. i'm sorry for laughing at you, hyung. it's just so unexpected—pfft, " jeongguk softly put his head down on the table, arms cushioning his face. his whole body is shaking from the restrained laughter.

"don't be mad at me, hyungggg. it looks good on you, jokes aside, " the younger compliments him while reaching out to ruffle his hyung's hair, chuckling slightly.

the older slumps back down on the chair, grumbling about how stupid jimin is and how he wants a new best friend.

"what did jimin do? " taehyung dramatically inhales before voicing out his complaints this morning.

"so, i was taking a quick shower because i woke up late. and after drying my hair, i looked at my mirror and saw that my fucking hair is already blue. that brat pulled a prank on me, the disrespekt," taehyung went on and on while letting jeongguk play with his hair, it calms him down.

"jimin did say that if you guys win, you have to dye your hair. maybe he got tired of waiting—" taehyung shot him a glare, "—but he still doesn't have the right to prank you because of it, damn him, " jeongguk quickly added, sighing in relief when his hyung's glare dissipated.

they ended up skipping their first classes because they got their priorities straight—not. because catching up with a friend is so much more important than the lessons that they missed while their finals are fast approaching.

--

taehyung:
(appearance at the very top)

-

we stan some hoes with priorities