Chapter 10 ~ Last Day pt. 2

"1 ... 2 ... 3 ... Surprise!" Harry calls and a bunch of people pop out from behind the various pieces of furniture in the room.
Now, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Luna are in the living room with us. Or now they're in my line of sight.
"Surprise!" Everyone calls excitedly.
"Thank you so so much. I really appreciate you guys doing this. I'm going to miss all of you so much." I say, tears welling up in my eyes.
"Don't cry." Neville says timidly, most likely because he gets more nervous than usual when people cry.
"Crying is the body's way of freeing itself from pain. Free yourself." Luna says calmly.
"Calm it down Luney." Seamus says with a chuckle before Dean slaps him in the arm. "Oi! What was that for?"
"You were being rude." Dean says, pointing out the obvious.
"No I wasn't!" Seamus protests before Dean gives him 'that look' and he quickly shuts up.
"I'm gonna miss you assholes so much." I say, tears falling freely down my cheeks.
"But your going to miss me the most, right?" Ginny says before she starts crying loudly. "I don't want you to leave tomorrow."
"Hey, hey this is supposed to be a fun going away party. Not a party where we all start crying. Which is completely many by the way." Ron says, clearly uncomfortable by the crying but I can see tears forming in his eyes.
"Let's get this party started!" Harry calls excited before he vanishes into the kitchen only to come back into the room a minute later with two huge bottles of alcohol.
"Yeah!" All of the guys and Luna exclaim excitedly.

•••

"How about we play a game?" Seamus suggests from his seat in Deans lap after all of us aren't sober. "Like truth or dare?"
"Yeah!" Ginny slurs and I instantly know that she'll have a killer hang over tomorrow and I almost feel bad, but I don't, it must be the alcohol clouding my judgement. "Who wants to start?"
"I will." Luna says simply, seeming the most sober out of all of us.
"Okay. Luna, truth or dare." Seamus slurs, and I know that he's had the most to drink out of everyone here.
"Dare." Luna says with a smile.
"I dare you to kiss Neville." Seamus dares with a grin.
"Okay." Luna says with a shrug before turning and kissing Neville on the cheek. "Umm.. Ginny, truth or dare."
"Truth." Ginny answers almost immediately.
"What is one embarrassing thing that you've done that you'd like to completely forget?" Luna asks seriously.
"Dating around in eight and nineth grade." Ginny answers with a shrug.
The rest of the party is filled with a bunch of drunk idiots doing things only drunk idiots would do. Dean and Neville needed up making out because Ron dared them too. But then the tables were turned on him when he was dared to make out with Harry.
"But I'm not gay!" Ron says, clearly stalling.
"Your stalling." Ginny says ruthlessly, and I would hate to be on her bad side.
Before any of us realize what's happened Harry grabs the back of Ron's neck and smashes their lips together. Catching Ron completely by surprise as he lets out a very feminine yelp at the action. After a minute they let go of each other and look at anywhere in the room but the other person and I can tell something is going on there but I decide not to push it.
"Didn't know you had that in ya Harry." Seamus says with a smirk, making Harry's cheeks turn a dark Crimson.
The game continues for what feels like years until both Seamus and Dean pass out together on the couch. The rest o us unanimously decide to end the game and get some sleep, which I don't complain about because I have an early flight tomorrow morning. As I'm making my way to my room I'm stopped by Luna grabbing my arm and keeping me in the hallway.
"What is it Luna?" I ask, worried that something happened.
"I'm going to miss you." Luna says before she gives me an awkward yet comfortable hug.
"I'm gonna miss you to Lu." I say, using her nickname as we let go of each other.
"Goodnight." Luna says simply before letting go of me and heading towards one of the other guest bedrooms.
I enter my room quietly and shut the door behind me. I cross over to my bed and jump onto it, wanting nothing more than sleep