The Prank They Pull On You//Reaction

Jake: Cheating Prank.

Jake pretended to cheat on you with Erika. He thought you would get angry, but you just cried, saying how you knew you weren't good enough for him. He spent the next week randomly giving reasons that you're too good for him.

Kade: Moving Prank.

Kade tells you that he's moving because he got a photography job in New York. He expected you to be sad, but you just insisted that he take you with him until he told you it was a prank.

Nick: Taser Prank.

Nick pretends to be tased by Chad. Then, he pretends to have a heart attack. He expected you to be upset, but you just laughed and said you knew it was a prank.

Anthony: Moving Back Prank.

Anthony lied and said that he was moving back to Ohio alone. He expected you to be sad, and maybe even cry, but you just got really upset and accidentally broke your hand punching through a wall. Anthony apologized for a week.

Chance: Wake-Up Prank

Chance busted into your room at 3 in the morning, squirting you with a water gun screaming OH-HIGH-OHHHHHHH!!! He expected you to get angry and yell at him, but you just laughed and started spraying him with a water gun that he didn't know you had under the bed.

AJ: Singing Prank.

AJ came up to you fake crying one day. He said that he had messed up his vocal cords and could never sing again. He expected you to be concerned, but you just acted shocked and went along with it. About 5 minutes later, you played his favorite song and he ran into the room singing. He got exposed.

Chad: Tattoo Prank.

Chad had gone over to you while you were sleeping on the couch and carefully wrote on your arm with Fine-Point Sharpie. He had wrote his name. He told you that he had given you a real tattoo in your sleep. He expected you to get angry, but you just walked into the bathroom and used a rag to wipe the majority of it off.

Tristan: Dyeing Hair Prank.

Tristan decided to put fake hair dye in your shampoo, expecting you to get mad. But you actually really liked it, and permanently dyed it like that a few days later.

Tessa: Broken Ankle Prank.

Tessa had Jake call you, fake-freaking out, pretending that Tessa had broken her ankle dancing in the backyard. You had rushed out to see her crying on the ground, holding her ankle. She had expected you to freak out, then get mad at her when she told you it was a prank. And you did just that. You started freaking out, yelling at Jake to call an ambulance. You had ran over to her, and gently punched her in the arm when she told you it was a prank.

Erika: Goat Prank.

Erika pranked you, calling you, saying that she had went out and bought a goat for you two. She had expected you to get super mad and demand she take it back, but you actually got really excited and ran outside to see it. When you got outside, Erika was holding a poster that said "It's a Prank Bro." You were actually pretty upset when you found out there was no goat.

Ivan: Deported Prank.

Ivan pranked you by saying that he had just gotten a call saying that him and Emilio were being deported and sent back to Spain. He expected you to be sad. You actually got so mad that you threw a glass at the wall and broke it, then you sat on the floor and cried until a little after Ivan told you it was a prank.

Emilio: Break-Up Prank.

Emilio had decided to prank you by sitting down with you and telling you he was breaking up with you. He expected you to be sad, but he expected nothing compared to what you did. You broke down and started crying, hard. You said between sobs that you were so afraid of that happening and you knew he would realize he could do better than you. You were so upset that Emilio started crying too and told you it was a prank way earlier than he was going to originally.