Anthony-I Like You, Okay?

This was requested by the lovely @alysamaryf. It was lovely talking to you!! Everyone, go follow, ASAP!! I feel bad because this was requested quite a bit ago and I JUST got around to doing it. But I'm doing it!! That should count, right? I'm hoping to make this longer to make up for wait haha. Thanks for all your patience and support! I really hope you enjoy it!! <3

Word Count: 3330

You were sitting around doing pretty much nothing one day. You were just listening to some music, sitting on the couch downstairs in the Team 10 House. It was around noon. You had gotten dressed earlier in a black, short-sleeve, low cut bodysuit. You also had on a pair of white shorts with a pair of black, lace-up high heels with silver/gold embellishments. You also had on a jean jacket. Your hair was wavy with a braid crown and your makeup was rather natural looking but still noticeable. (Picture Below)

You were just minding your own business when Chance came running into the living room, with Anthony not far behind Chance, chasing him

You were just minding your own business when Chance came running into the living room, with Anthony not far behind Chance, chasing him. Anthony. Hmm. You had been in love with Anthony since he had come to pick you up to take you to the Team 10 House for the first time so you could move in. He had insisted on carrying all your bags for you and had talked to you the whole ride back to the Team 10 House. Anthony had also accidentally mentioned that he watched your vlogs, which made you and him both turn bright red. Of course, you had always had always has a little crush on Anthony watching Chance and Anthony's vlogs, but it was different than meeting him in person. He was... perfect. Or, as close to perfect as you had ever seen in your life. You always thought that Anthony was the largely underrated member of Team 10.

When you paused your music and looked up at the boys, you had noticed that Chance was laughing, and Anthony didn't look quite happy. In fact, he looked mad, and... almost... nervous? You couldn't quite tell, but the look on both of their faces made you very uneasy. Your headphones were still in, so the boys thought you couldn't hear them. Although, you were curious, so you didn't make them think any different. Chance and Anthony stopped in front of you, and you began to notice the panic on Anthony's face. You started to panic on the inside. You looked back down at your phone, pretending you didn't even notice them. What was going on?

"Don't do it, Chance just leave her alone. She probably doesn't even want to be in it." Anthony said anxiously to his friend.

"Why dude? You hiding something?" Chance asked, laughing it off.

"What... I... no...." Anthony responded anxiously.

"You are hiding something! Oh, I'm definitely asking her!" Chance said.

"No! Chance don't-" Anthony was cut off by Chance ripping your earbuds out of your ears.

"OW! CHANCE! WHAT THE HECK?" You yelled at him, noticing the panic in Anthony's eyes. You had to join... whatever was about to happen. You needed to know what Anthony was hiding that had something to do with you.