Jealousy

Jake-Whenever you're out in public and male fans come up to you, Jake gets jealous and comes up to you to prove you're his.

Kade-Because he's a photographer, you get jealous when he does photoshoots with girls that you think are prettier than you.

Nick-He gets jealous when you go back to England every other month because he knows your childhood crush still lives there.

Anthony-He gets jealous when you spend too much time with the other guys of the Team 10 House; especially Chance and Jake.

Chance-You get jealous when Chance spends a bunch of time with Tessa because you have always thought she was prettier and better than you.

AJ-You get jealous when he sings beautiful duets with other girls.

Chad-He gets jealous when you go to get a new tattoo and the tattoo artist spends more time with you in the day than he does.

Tristan-He gets jealous when you go to parties because he never goes and he's not sure what you're doing there.

Alex-You get jealous when you're walking down the street and girls ogle him because he's so attractive.

Tessa-You get jealous when she's dancing with other people that are better dancers, or better looking than you. This usually leads to you arguing some.

Erika-She gets jealous when she sees you spending a bunch of time with Tessa because Erika's always thought that Tessa's prettier than her.

Ivan-Ivan doesn't get jealous very often, but the one time you remember him getting genuinely jealous was at a party. A guy was coming on to you, and you even said you had a boyfriend, but the guy didn't listen. Then, Ivan had come over and said he was your boyfriend, and ended up shouting at the guy to get rid of him.

Emilio-He gets jealous when he sees you talking to other guys because he's so afraid you're going to leave him.